Saturday, March 31, 2012

OVERFLOWING OURSTRETCHED HANDS


Dear One,

Blessings to you.
My blessing to you.
When I bless you I extend My hands of goodness and mercy and abundance to you.
My hands are overflowing with everything you will ever need, everything you will ever want, everything you will ever desire.
The next step is for you to receive them, for you to take them from My overflowing hands and clutch them to your bosom with a grateful heart, knowing that they are sent to enrich your life.
Reach out your hands to Me and receive every gift that I send. They are free, already paid for by Jesus.
People have fathers and brothers who go to war for them. They battle for freedom and a blessed way of life for their familes.
You have a Father and a Brother who went to war for you against your spiritual enemy, the devil. We won the war so that you would receive the spoils which are blessings beyond compare.
Stretch forth your hands and take what I give to you. You will be forever glad and eternally grateful.

Love, God
James 1:16-18; John 10:10-11; Hebrews 12:1-3; John 3:16-17; Deuteronomy 28:1-14.

No comments: