Saturday, March 24, 2012

SEED PLANTING


Dear One,

Mercy begets mercy.
Judgment begets judgment.
Cruelty begets cruelty.
Love begets love.
In other words, whatsoever kingdom you sow into, from that kingdom you will reap.
Sow into My kingdom, My family of love, and you will reap the benefits from My storehouse.
Sow into the evil kingdom, satan's destructive family of demons, and you will reap the curses from the evil storehouse.
Sow and reap. Sow and reap. It never ceases.
Always sow love and you will reap love.
That is why Jesus taught that you should do to others as you would have them do to you, because that is exactly what happens, you sow good seeds in the lives of others and you will reap good crops.
Sow and reap.
I teach you My attitudes, My thoughts, and My principles so that you will reap from My family the inheritance that you desire as My child.
I never exhaust My efforts to teach you that sowing and reaping is always in effect as it was from the beginning when I gave men free choice. When Man let satan into the earth in the Garden of Edan, evil began to function in the earth. Then men had the choice between good and evil.
The principle is so very simple, sow and reap, sow and reap.
Follow My leading and guidance and sow to My spiritual family where all good things return to you.

Love, God
Matthew 13:3-9; Matthew 13:17-23; Matthew 13:24-30; Matthew 13:31-43; Mark 4:26-32; II Corinthians 9:6-12; Galatians 6:7-10.
(I cannot recall where I found this photo. I had it in my archives and it fit so perfectly I decided to use it. If it belongs to anyone who sees it, please let me know and I will give credit where it is due.

No comments: