Sunday, March 18, 2012

CHANCE ENCOUNTERS


Dear One,

If you will be attentive to events in your life you will see that My timing is always perfect.
People come into your life at the right time and I arrange chance encounters at the perfect time, also. You will marvel when you realize that My orchestrations are synchronized in an exact meter so that you are elated and excited at their precision.
Some people are not spiritually observant enough to notice the splendor of My arrangements in their lives, but you are. You delight in them.
Delight in all My ways and you will find joy at every turn.
You must find time to rest from your mental labors at every opportunity, time to reason with Me and time to receive My peace that passes your understanding.
These are times when you are emotionally drawing on your reserve, but you need to replenish the reserve by getting much needed physical and emotional rest, ceasing from your labors.
You know how to build yourself up, by praying in My Holy Spirit and spending valuable time with Me to hear My loving and exhilarating personal words.
If you do not get the much needed rest you will not perceive the kisses that I send your way in the form of orchestrations of perfect timing. You don't want to miss them. They thrill you and build on your already established revelation of My love for you.
Rest in Me and watch for My loving and willing participation in your life.

Love, God
Philippians 4:7-9; Matthew 11:28-30; Romans 8:14-17; Jude 20; Romans 5:5-11,

No comments: