Saturday, March 17, 2012

WORD POWER


Dear One,
You have had upsetting days where it seems like everything in the world has come against you. It really hasn't, even though to you it seemed that way.
Always think about the glory that is going to be revealed when all the elements come together to perfect that which I have ordained, that which concerns you. I have the perfect solution to every problem.
You have been obedient to pray My words in the Holy Spirit. I said that no word that I speak is void, but that it will accomplish that which I send it forth to do.
I told Jeremiah that I am even eager to accomplish what My words speak forth into your atmosphere.
Everything will be done according to My words.
Love, God
Psalm 138:7-8; Romans 8:14-18; I Peter 4;13; Jude 20; I Corinthians 14:18; Jeremiah 1:9-12.

No comments: