Wednesday, March 7, 2012

POWER IN A NAME


Dear One,

When you realize that evil has no power in the earth without the permission of human beings, then you know that you have power over it in the name of Jesus. Demons need human power and human authority in order to work their devastation in the lives of people.
When I said that every knee shall bow, I was talking about the devil and his demons. They have to fall on their faces in submission to the name of Jesus and to you because I live in you. They have to obey you and come out of a person or out of a situation. They have no choice. They are petrified when you command them in the name that has authority above all other names, the name of Jesus.
When He walked in the earth, He and His name were feared by evil beings. It is the same today, they still cringe and cower in fear when you cast them out in My name.
You have no reason to fear evil. You are spiritually branded with My name, the name that is powerful and superior to anything in the earth.
Use My power and authority to cast out the evil beings who harass you.

Love, God
Romans 14:11; Philippians 2:10-11; Matthew 8:16, Matthew 12:28; Mark 16:17.

No comments: