Monday, March 12, 2012

FREE CHOICE AND FREE WILL


Dear One,

Most of the time My children turn to me as a last resort. I don't mind standing in the wings until everything else fails you. I'm not a Father with human emotions. I never take offense at a wrong suffered. I understand My children and their proclivity to try every human solution until everything fails and then they turn their thoughts to me. I know it is easier to try solutions that you can see, touch or hear. Sometimes there are solutions that work. Sometimes there are not.
When you do turn to Me, I am there immediately to hear your request because I was there observing all the time.
Jesus said that I know what you need before you ask. The secret to that key to My kingdom is that I have to be asked before I can supply the answers. That is because of the free will that I gave to all of My children at creation, which is your gift of free choice.
You must choose for Me to enter into a situation with My solutions. Asking is your exercise of your free will. Then I rush into the situation with My solutions and plans for the perfect outcome. Earthly fathers do the same thing but I have more resources to enable the perfect outcome.
My powers and abilities are able to accomplish more than you dare ask, think or imagine according to the power that is in you.
Ask in faith and you will receive.

Love, God
Matthew 7:8-12; Matthew 21:21-22; I Corinthians 2:5; I Corinthians 4:20; II Corinthians 4:12. -

No comments: