Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WHO DO YOU TRUST


Dear One,
Trust that My ministering angels surround you.
Trust that My protective angels encamp round about you.
Trust that I send My words forth from your mouth in My prayer language to do My will in your life, which is healing, prosperity, peace, mercy, freedom from depression and oppression, joyful situations, calm circumstances and loving relationships.
Trust that I will never leave you or forsake you.
Trust that you are called according to My purpose and all things will work together for your good. Those "all things" are your praying in My Spirit, your being attentive to My personal words to you, and your walking in love with all people.
Trust that I WILL do more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. The power that is in you is My Holy Spirit, so there is no way your thoughts could ever imagine the marvelous and glorious things that He has in store for you according to My will.
Trust Me in that regard, that you could never extend your mind to the fullness of My glorious plan for you.
Trust Me that your eye has not seen and your ear has not heard all of the glorious things that I have for you in accordance with My love for you and your love for Me.
In other words, like I have said before, "TRUST ME."
Love, God
Psalm 11:1; Psalm 20:7; Psalm 28:7; Psalm 31:1; I Corinthians 2:9-10; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: