Friday, March 30, 2012

BENEFITS OF UNITY


Dear One,
When there is spiritual unity there is one blood supply, one mind which is the same as the mind that was in Christ Jesus. There is one purpose, one devotion and one desire, to overcome the works of evil in your life.
My desire and purpose has always been to be in total unity with all of My children so that I can protect them, guide them, empower them, heal them, shepherd them, deliver them from darkness, provide their needs and be their loving Father in every way.
My Holy Spirit seeks those who have the same purpose and desire, total unity with Me. Then unity is established when I enter into a person through My Spirit. As a result, watch out, great things are bound to happen.
Love, God
John 10:11; John 17:9-23; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: