Monday, March 19, 2012

FAITH VS. FEAR


Dear One,

Deny the enemy its power.
Deny the reality of its lies that things will never change, that destruction and devastation and disease are inevitable in every disturbing situation.
If you buy into its temptations to be depressed and fearful, then you will agree with its mind-sets and give it the power it needs to accomplish the deeds that it has planned.
When you refuse to entertain negative thoughts the way Jesus did by using My words against them, then the enemy is denied the human power that it needs to carry out its evil plans. It can do nothing on its own. It has to use fear and cooperation from humans for its power.
I have to have your faith to be able to do My works in the earth. I need your human power of belief for my purposes.
You must know that the good outcome of every situation depends on your faith and belief in Me.
Will you cooperate with Me by having faith in Me, or will you cooperate with your spiritual enemy by having fear and thus cooperate with him?
I want your trust in Me to be your overwhelming attitude. Then I can move mountains for you.
You and I are partners in the mountain moving business.
Love, God
Matthew 4:2-11; II Timothy 1:7; Matthew 6:25-34.

No comments: