Saturday, March 3, 2012

SOLID AND STABLE

Dear One,

Having faith in people is foolish because they will always fail you in one way or another because they are human beings, not eternal beings.
Having faith in institutions, whether religious, business or political, is unstable because they are built on shifting sand, always changing with the influences of people.
Even faith in your country is frivolous because it is tenuous and always changing because of the political climate.
"I Am" the only reliable, trustworthy, stable, sound, never changing and eternal being. "I Am" your rock, your salvation, your fortress, your bulwark, your hiding place, your guide, your light, your eternal life, your ship in a storm, your healer, your all in all. "I am" your faith.
You should never place your faith in anything that is capable of changing, capable of ceasing or capable of perishing or capable of failing.
"I Am" the only eternal force in your life. I never change. You can count on Me to always be loving, kind, good, gracious, merciful and peaceful. You can always count on Me to be there for you without condemnation or judgment.
"I Am" love, so My love is your foundation and your stability.
Stay baptised in my love and you will know solid foundational stability without fear of anything.

Love, God
Matthew 11:28-30; Romans 1:8; Romans 1:17; Romans 3:21-22; Psalm 18:1-3; Psalm 18:46-49; James 1:16-18; I John 4:18-19.

No comments: