Thursday, March 29, 2012

SPIRIT TO SPIRIT


Dear One,
People readily visualize people shaking hands in agreement. It's hand in hand unity, hand in hand cooperation, hand in hand working together and a sign of peace between the two of them.
Can you also begin to visualize heart to heart and spirit to Spirit unity, cooperation and working together for your good?
My children who are led by My Spirit are that way, unified with Me as one heart, one Spirit, one being because we are One just like Jesus prayed, that you and I might be One just like He and I are One.
Visualize that oneness, that unity, that cooperation that Jesus prayed. He prayed it for you because He experienced it with Me.
He said he only said what He heard Me say and he only did what He saw Me do. He heard My words in His Spirit and He saw Me do My works in visions and dreams. He was totally dependent on Me.
My visual perspective is better than yours. My spiritual perspective is better than yours. My power is better than yours.
Stay in unity with Me and all of My resources are at your command. I give them to you to make your life in the earth easier and more productive.
Love, God
John 13:34-35; John 17:9-23; John 5:19-21.

No comments: