Friday, March 23, 2012

GOD'S POWER

Dear One,

To have unwavering faith in the midst of an ever changing world is impossible without My Holy Spirit living inside of you. What is meant to have faith is to know that My Holy Spirit is ever working in your behalf to perfect things in your life, that His efforts are unceasing, unrelenting and He is always giving orders to the angelic hosts to fulfill My promises to you.
When Jesus said that My Holy Spirit takes what is mine and gives it to you, He meant that He will speak My plans, My orchestrations, My strategies and My formulas to His workers, the angelic hosts, to bring into being what I have ordained as the solution to your problems.
All of the things that Jesus said and did while in the earth are being carried out by My Holy Spirit. Even the words of Jesus are revealed to you by My Holy Spirit.
Healings, miracles, gifts of wisdom and knowledge, your prayer language, prophesies, spiritual languages and their interpretations are all My gifts to you delivered by My Spirit. Yes, even the gift of overwhelming faith is given to you by My Spirit.
My Holy Spirit gives the peace that is the fulfillment of what Jesus said He gives, peace that passes understanding. He is also the fulfillment of My promise to My children to live in them and to be their God.
My Holy Spirit is My life source within you, My creative power and My loving comfort to you.
All salvation comes through My son Jesus and all salvation is carried out by My Holy Spirit. Give both of them their due honor. The function of each one is necessary, honorable and effective in saving you from the workings of evil in the earth.
Love, God




I Corinthians 12:1-11;Romans 5:5; John 3:16; John 16:13-15; Philippians 4:7-10; Galatians 5:22-26; Romans 8: 11-17.

No comments: