Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DECLARATIONS REVERBERATE

Dear One,

There is a calm during the storm in which the courageous person declares, "As God is My strength, I will never give up. I will never retreat. I will live and not die and I will declare the works of the Lord."
Those words reverberate in the heavens and they bounce back and forth like an echo. Disease and strife and destruction fall to their knees and say, "I do give up. He is too strong for me."
That happened when Jesus rose from the dead. It happens millions of times a day when My children choose to live and not die, when they choose to be the head and not the tail.
My strength infuses the person who is determined to proclaim that he will never be defeated because he is dependent on Me.
I am obligated to My Holy Spirit and to My children who declare confidence in Me.
My power is flexed and permeates every cell, muscle, bone and sinew of the one who so declares it. My angels gather around to lend their assistance.
Then anything is possible.

Love, God
I Chronicles 16:23-29; Psalm 9:11; Psalm 19:1; Psalm 66:16-17; Psalm 71:17-19; Psalm 73:28; Psalm 97:1;-5 Psalm 107:21-22.
photo is of my husband who is battling cancer, Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: