Thursday, March 1, 2012

HAND IN HAND



Dear One,

"Patience, patience, patience," you have said to your own children a thousand times. I have said it to all of My children a million times.
The only difference is that I give My children patience as one of the attributes of My character. You, as My child, can draw on the patience that is inside of you because it is My patience, an outgrowth of My Spirit who lives within you.
Patience is merely faith at work, the willingness to see the full manifestation of the answered prayers without falling apart and having self pity parties before the final result is evident.
Patience is one hundred percent trust in Me, knowing that what I began I will complete.
Patience is calmness between asking and receiving. It is trusting Me between seeking and finding. Patience is total reliance on Me between knocking and walking through the door to collect your blessing.
Patience is the perfect companion of faith.

Love, God
Galatians 5:22; II Thessalonians 1:4; I Timothy 6:10-12; Titus 2:2; Hebrews 6:12; James 1:3-4.

No comments: