Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SPEAK YOUR CONFIDENCE



Dear One,

Keep the faith. Keep walking in faith. Keep speaking faith in Me. Keep thinking faith in Me. Keep thinking, walking, speaking and believing with confidence in My abilities, My power and My love.
Profess your confidence in Me. Proclaim your confidence in Me. Declare your confidence in Me.
The heavens move things in line with your faith, producing what I have promised and what you have believed when you declare your faith in Me. Obstacles fall, barriers are removed, bondages are broken and new creations are formed when you proclaim your confidence in Me and when you pray in My spiritual words, which are loaded with confidence in Me. They are My words, therefore they have power and authority over everything.
Be like a rabid sports fan, speaking of My abilities, believing in my abilities and expecting that My abilities will prevail. Sports fans have confidence in humans. You have confidence in Me. I prevail in everything that happens to you when you allow Me to have authority in the situation.
Display My banner and My logo in your thoughts and in your words. After all, Jesus is Lord.

Love, God
Luke 10:21-24; Acts 2:34-36; Acts 4:33; Acts 10:36; Acts 16:31-32; Romans 5:1; Romans 5:21; Romans 6:11; Romans 13:14; Romans 15:5-6; Jeremiah 1; 9-12.

No comments: