Friday, February 24, 2012

ATTITUDES AND BEATITUDES



Dear One,
An important key to My kingdom is that attitudes are the most important thing in any endeavor or I would not have told Jesus to teach about them so often.
Thoughts, attitudes, words and actions determine the outcome of every endeavor.
The reason for that is because of the authority you have inside of you by the Holy Spirit. Thinking His thoughts, displaying His attitudes which are My characteristics, speaking His words and following His leading you as far as your actions are the guarantee of the best outcome in everything you do.
I said that I am able to do super abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you.
When you are operating in My power, the power of the Holy Spirit, with positive, gracious, loving thoughts, attitudes and words, then all the forces of My kingdom are called into action to bring a beneficial, healing result.
However, when negative powers, which are the thoughts, attitudes and words instigated by the devil, when they are operating in you, then all the demons of hell are called into action to work against you by bringing failure and even death as a result.
Transform your mind with My words and My attitudes and you will have what you desire, a blessed, happy life.
Attitudes are everything. They are the energy that is produced by your thoughts. They can be a ticket to hell in your life or they can be your ticket to heaven in your life.
You have the choice again. Choose My thoughts, My attitudes and My actions and you will have heaven on earth.
Love, God
Matthew 5:1-36; Matthew 6:1-34; Matthew 7:1-39; Ephesians 3:20-21.

No comments: