Monday, February 13, 2012

PROCLAIM YOUR FAITH



Dear One,
Tell bad news that it's a liar.
Tell symptoms that they are liars.
Tell despair that it's a liar.
Tell fear that it's a liar,
Tell discouragement that it's a liar.
While I am working to bring good things into being in your situation, proclaim "My God is true. Despair is a liar, fear is a liar, symptoms are liars, discouragement is a liar and bad news is a liar."
Proclaim that again and again and again that I am always true, I am always loyal, I am always merciful, that I am the healer, the encourager, the faithful One, the reliable One, the dependable One, the ever present help, the answer to your every need, and that I am your loving Father who has promised to give you all good things.
Speak of the One in whom you have confidence, your supplier of all your needs and the One who loves you above all others. Speak it to the universe and to yourself and to others. It's true, so why not speak the truth because Truth sets you free from the liars and their evil works.

Love, God


Exodus 33:19; Isaiah 61:1-6; Romans 10:8-11; Ephesians 3:11-12; Philippians 1:6; Philippians 3:3; Hebrews 3:6; Hebrews 10:35-35.

No comments: