Friday, February 10, 2012

WORKABLE SOLUTIONS



Dear One,

Arm yourself with knowledge and wisdom gained from My Spirit about everything that concerns you.
My knowledge is at your disposal. Nothing is hidden from you because having My Holy Spirit inside of you gives you all the wealth of the research journals of human wisdom but also the wonders of the universe.
I said the Spirit of Truth has all truth hidden as well as revealed. He can give you insight and wisdom and also tell you how to apply them to your life, enriching your existence in the world, healing you of all diseases, giving you solutions to every troubling situation, delivering you of all demons who harass you, and He helps you soar with the eagles above all the problems in your world.
There are mysteries hidden from men for many years, not by Me but by your spiritual enemy the devil.
Rejoice, howeer, because when I sent My Spirit into the earth to live in My children, then the mysteries were available to be revealed by Him.
Are you perplexed about a situation? Then ask my Spirit and He will reveal to you the wisdom, the knowledge and the revelations that apply to it and you will be amazed at the simplicity of My insight. Then follow My directions and My instructions and you will fully rejoice when the solution proves successful.
I have hidden nothing from My children. My Spirit of Truth is the dispernser of My wisdom. He loves to share it.
Love, God
Luke 8:10-18; Romans 16:25-27; I Corinthians 2:7-13; I Corinthians 14:2; Ephesians 1:9-14; Ephesians 3:3-5; Ephesians 3:9-11;

No comments: