Sunday, February 12, 2012

PRECIOUS RESOURCES



Dear One,

Look for silver and gold and precious jewels in the form of My revelations and My wisdom and My knowledge.
There is great wealth beyond measure within My treasures which are beyond human knowledge and human value. If you will treasure them like you value earthly commodities, you will find that they will be the pearls of great value.
My teachings give you life, which is more important and more valued than a treasury of precious jewels and valued metals. They are My sharing with you My life changing treasures which are My words.
Then you can share your spiritual wealth with others for they were meant to be shared. They are the things given that I instructed will be given back to you. They cause firm foundations of stability to be built in your life and in the lives of others.
I said to shout them from the house tops and from the mountain tops. Be eager to share them with whomever I send your way. Give them to others and they will share their spiritual wealth in the form of gifts of wisdom, knowledge and revelations with you.
You are in My family and families should always share.
Love, God
John 6:63; Matthew 13:45-46; Matthew 6:19-21-24; Matthew 12:35-37; Matthew 13:44; II Corinthians 4;6-7.

No comments: