Saturday, February 4, 2012

BEGETTING PEACE



Dear One,
Always give peace a chance.
A peaceful spirit from you will always bring peace to everyone around you. An attitude of peace with all people is the essence of a peaceful spirit.
Everyone desires peace because in the world you always have tribulation, but for My children you must remember that I have overcome every tribulation so you can, too, because of My Spirit of Peace inside of you.
Peace begets peace. Turmoil begets turmoil.
Be reminded that I said where there is strife there is every evil work. When strife begins between people the call goes out by the strife for every bad and tumultuous spirits to come to the party.
For My children who keep peace with people the call goes out by the Spirit of Peace for every good, loving and peaceful spirits to come to the party.
In every relationship, in every situation, in every circumstance, seek My peace and then keep peace with everyone concerned, because sowing peace will cause you to reap peace.
Remember, you have My Spirit of peace within you. Peace will always begets peace because it comes from Peace Himself.
Love, God
John 16:33; Romans 8:6; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 4:3;I Thessalonians 5:23; Isaiah 9:6; II Corinthians 9:6.; Galatians 6:7-10.

No comments: