Sunday, February 26, 2012

LOVE TIES




Dear One,

To love and to be loved is the epitome of true happiness.
To love and to be loved is the basis and foundation of joy and peace.
Being loved and loving others is the cry of the soul of every person. People have killed themselves because of the absence of love in their lives.
The greatest degree of happiness that I feel is when one of My children chooses to love Me with his whole heart. The return of My seeds of love sown within the life of a person is My greatest reward. Praise that comes from a grateful heart that is full of love thrills Me beyond what My children can imagine.
Your cup runs over when you know that I love you unconditionally and My cup runs over when I know that you love Me with your whole heart.
That means that We are baptised in love and engulfed in love and covered with love.
That's what heaven is like, to be immersed in Love. Enjoy it now.

Love, God
Matthew 22:37; Mark 12:30; Luke 10:27; John 3:16-17; John 16:27; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:28; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 2:9-10; Ephesians 3:14-20.


pictures from: http://www.flickr.com/ Elisa Garcia Paleo photo

No comments: