Monday, February 20, 2012

MEETING UNDISCERNABLE NEEDS



Dear One,
I am always fulfilling every need, even the needs you don't know that you have.
That is when you know that it is a heaven to earth gift to you instead of an earth to heaven appeal that has been met.
Jesus said that I see your needs before you even ask. That is what My deep love for you does, meets those needs before you even know they are there.
You have done the same thing for your children and grandchildren, seen a need or a want or a desire and you have moved heaven and earth to get it for them, yes, even before they asked.
So, as your Heavenly Father, I see every need, want and desire that passes through your mind unnoticed and before it even becomes apparent as a real necessity., and I supply it to prove My love for you.
There are some needs that you will never know while in the flesh that I have met for you. You'll revisit them in eternity and your praises will be even more abundant.
Consider the lilies of the field and the birds of the air.
Love, God
Matthew 6:25-34; Luke 12:32; Philippians 4:19; Ephesians 1:16-19; Colossians 1:27; John 3:16-17.

No comments: