Thursday, February 2, 2012

THE PROMISE AND THE OATH



Dear One,
Human eyesight means nothing to faith people because they have spiritual sight, and what they know by spiritual sight is guaranteed and sure.
My promises to you are more reliable than what you see in the earthly dimension. The assurances of My promises are more solid than what appears in natural eyesight.
My promises are yes and amen, so be it.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You have an advantage, you have seen the substances of the answered prayers in your imagination because of My promises, and because your spiritual eyes see into My dimension you perceive the final product before it becomes reality.
Remember there is the promise and the oath. When My Spirit brings My written promises to your mind to confirm the already written one, that is the oath to you of what is to come. That is two witnesses, the promise and the oath.
Also remember that I am not a man that I would lie. I am your loving Father who desires to meet all of your needs. My resources are unimaginable to you, thus My answers to your prayers are guaranteed.
Love, God
John 14:13-14;II Corinthians 1:20; Hebrews 11:1-3; Hebrews 6:13-20.

No comments: