Sunday, February 19, 2012

TRUTH MARCHES ON

Dear One,

Glory, glory, hallelujah. Glory, glory, hallelujah. Glory, glory, hallelujah, My Truth is marching on.
Sometimes you just need to march, march, march. When you know My truth you march, march, march.
Jesus died to make men holy and free and you must live to make men free, marching against your enemy, the devil, who ever lives to set traps for you to entice you to give up, to admit defeat and to let him win.
Remember, Jesus won the war and your battle is the same as His was, to defeat the works of the devil by using My power, My ability, My gifts, My fruit, My wisdom and My revelations.
I know the devil's battle plans and so do you.
Sing your Battle Hymn of the Republic as if it were about My kingdom and My family. It really is.
Glory, glory, hallelujah. Glory, glory, hallelujah. My truth marches on and on and on. Sing it and speak it.

Love, God
Matthew 15:31; Mark 13:26; Luke 2:9; Luke 2:13-14; Luke 4:14-15; Luke 5:24-26; John 2:11; John 14:16; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15; John 17:17; Revelation 19:11-14; Revelation 19:6-8.

No comments: