Thursday, February 9, 2012

MULTIPLIED ANGELS



Dear One,

Treasure the people whom you know agree wholeheartedly with you and your faith in a matter. Be thankful that they are in agreement with you in everything, love for family, love for each other and love for Me.
When you find people who are in total agreement with you for the good of everyone involved, then you have truly found valuable treasures. That kind of agreement accelerates your prayers being answered because they are mega powerful with the agreement. When two or three are in agreement and there is no doubt in the minds of anyone, then it is done by Me.
I said when you are gathered together in My name that I am in your midst. You know that I am always in agreement with your desire for My blessings, so you and I are in agreement, too.
I send you all of your treasures and I also gather My children together that I know are in complete agreement. You can move mountains with your agreement and you have done it. Where there is agreement between My children, there are millions of angels working in your behalf.
When you are in agreement with Me and others, anything and everything is possible.

Love, God
Matthew 18:16; Matthew 18:19-20; Mark 2:2-5; Acts 2:1-4; Ephesians 4:11-13 .

No comments: