Friday, February 3, 2012

BARRIERS, BLOCKAGES AND INTERFERENCES



Dear One,

The words of your mouth and the thoughts that you think and the attitudes that you project are all important toward reaping the abundant life.
When your words are full of kindness and when your thoughts are full of compassion and when your attitudes project love, yes, then you ask what you will and it will be done for you.
When your thoughts, words and attitudes project My character, then answering your prayers is simple, easy, quick and sure for Me because there are no barriers, no blockages, no interference and no offending spirits. Purity produces purity and blessings. Impurity produces impurity and curses.
By speaking words of compassion, love, kindness and encouragement, you can sense the presence of grace around you and in you. Those words warrant the influx of true joy, mercy and peace. They all gather together in unity. Then the abundant life is perpetuated.
You are the production manager of your thoughts, your attitudes and your words. They are your choice. Like I said to My children, you can choose blessings or you can choose curses. You can choose life or you can choose death.
I want to you choose My character, My blessings and My abundant life. I provide the power and the strength for you to make the right choices because I love you.

Love, God
Numbers 30:15-16; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; Matthew 5;3-11; Matthew 5:21-30; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:7=13; II Peter 1:3-11; Philippians 4:8-9.

No comments: