Friday, February 17, 2012

WHOLE HEARTED SEEKING



Dear One,

I told you to seek with your whole heart, but what do you seek?
You must seek the keys to My kingdom which will make it easy to enter into each door leading to My blessings for you. They have been closed to you by your enemy who has blocked and also locked the doors. You will find every key if you will seek Me with your whole heart.
If you only seek periodically with only a half hearted seeking, you will not find the keys because they have been obscured and disguised by the evil one.
Remember this, I did not hide them from you. I made them easy for you to locate. The reason for you to have to seek them so dramatically is because of a veil causing their obscurity. When you are determined to find the key to whichever door you are seeking, then the enemy sees that you are determined and he will give up his efforts to blind you to My truths.
You will always find what you seek with your whole heart.
Seek Me and My wisdom and you will find it. It has been prepared for you.

Love, God
John 10:10; Matthew 6:31-33; Matthew 13:45; Luke 12:29-32; James 1:5-8;

No comments: