Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CHARACTER ATTRIBUTES





Dear One,

How would you have know My love if not through people?
How would you have known My devotion except through My other children?
How would you have known that you can trust Me unless other people proved trustworthy to you by keeping their word? Yes, I always keep My words, My promises and My oaths to you.
How would you know My peace except through My peaceful children?
How would you know My joy except through the merry heart that I give My children?
How would people know love, peace, joy, trustworthiness and devotion except through you?
Become My loving attributes and people will know My character.

Love, God
Galatians 5:22-25; John 13:34-35; John 15:12-17; Romans 12:9-10; Hebrews 6:17-19; John 14;25-28; John 16:33.


photos from: www.lucas2012infos.wordpress.com


No comments: