Saturday, February 25, 2012

WEAPONS OF WARFARE



Dear One,

Why should it surprise you that the weapons of your warfare are words when you realize that I created the world with words and the enemy uses his words to destroy you and your blessings?
All verbal and emotional destruction begins with words. All unbelief begins with words in your thought life. All abuse begins with words. All strife begins with words.
Therefore, your weapons against all the weapons of your spiritual enemies are My powerful words.
The most effective weapons against unbelief are My faith words spoken with authority.
The most effective weapons against abusive spirits are My words spoken with authority.
The most effective weapons against strife are My words spoken with authority.
I said that My words are spirit and they are life. They are full of spiritual power and they bring my abundant life to those who believe and proclaim them. I said My weapons are mighty toward the pulling down of spiritual strongholds. They are full of dynamite power and they are mighty in authority.
Meditate upon My words and speak My words in the battles against principalities and powers in high places. My words win all the battles and close down all wars raged against you.
My words are the connecting links between heaven and earth. My words are like the atom bombs and hydrogen bombs in your world.
Love, God
II Corinthians 10:3-6; Ephesians 6:10-18; I Timothy 2:8; Jude 1:20; Jeremiah 1:9-12.


No comments: