Thursday, March 22, 2012

PRODUCTIVE FAITH



Dear One,
Hope feeds the body as well as the emotions.
Hope gives My children the stability and expectation that leads to faith.
Faith takes over from hope and is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that every need will be filled. Faith and patience join together and the next step is complete fulfillment.
Faith always begins with hope. Hope says I can but faith says I will.
Enjoy the benefits of hope until faith grows in your heart and is convinced that I will do what I promised. Faith says I am true to My word, which I am. I am not a man that I would lie.
Hope thoughts and confessions might waver a little bit. Faith thoughts and confessions are unwavering.
Remember the song I gave you.
"Hope gives me confidence in Jesus.
Hope says that He will see me through.
Hope is the promise of the Father.
But faith gives substance to the hope in me.'"

Love, God
Psalm 22:8-9; Psalm 37;5-6; Psalm 119:43-48; Psalm 143:8-9; Psalm 147;11-15; Matthew 8:5-10; Matthew 17:20; Mark 11:23-24; Hebrews 11:1-3.

photo from www.stylehive.com

No comments: