Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EYES ON JESUS


Dear One,
My children don't like to hear it, but there are persecutions, trials, temptations and adversities because you live in the world that is cursed because of the presence of the origin of sin. The good news is that I sent a way out of every temptation, trial, persecution and adversity.
Jesus told My children, "In the world you will have tribulation; but, be of good cheer. I have overcome the world."
Through every persecution, tribulation, trial, temptation and adversity, keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. He endured for you such persecutions that you can't imagine by keeping His eyes on Me, knowing that the end result would be glorious.
It was. It gave you the power to overcome all of them.
Hold onto My hand and I will guide you with the power of My Holy Spirit so that the result will be glorious for you, too.
It will be glorious, I say.
I said I would give you perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me. Keep your mind on Me and your eyes on Jesus and His victory in your behalf. Then victory is yours and you will overcome.
Love, God
John 16:33; Hebrews 12:2-3; John 16:13-15; Isaiah 26:3-7.

No comments: