Sunday, March 11, 2012

TEA SIPPERS


Dear One,
To meditate on my words means to let them steep in your mind like a tea bag steeps in hot water. My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, provides the heat to your mind that will let the truth of My words begin to emerge from their bags and flow into your mind, bringing revelation and understanding to you. That is when the power is released and when the power is active, permeating every area of your mind and body because it flows from your spirit where My Spirit lives.
Without the boiling water, the tea inside the tea leaves in the bag is not released.
The tea in the tea bag is not comforting to a person until it is steeped in boiling water. They are only dried, old tea leaves until the heat is applied to the bag.
The caffeine in the tea bag is also not available to the drinker until it is drenched in boiling water, proving extra energy.
The written words of My Instruction Book to you, the Bible, are comforting to My children and beneficial to My children and energetic to My children when they are steeped in the heat provided by the fire of My Holy spirit, baptising you in My comfort, My compassion, My truths and My love.
My power that is inherent in My written words becomes dynamic and authoritative when My Holy Spirit releases the Truth in them to you, providing revelation. Power comes to you with revelation because knowledge is power.
Meditate on My words. They will empower you.
Love, God
John 8:31-32; John 14:22-23; John 15:7-12; I Timothy 4:14-16; Joshua 1:8 9; Psalm 1:1-3; John 14:17; John 16:13-15; Ephesians 1:17-23

Love, God

No comments: