Monday, April 9, 2012

POWER IN LOVE


Dear One,

Love is the greatest equalizer.
Love is the greatest stabilizer.
Love is the greatest healer.
Love is the greatest protector.
Love is the greatest communicator.
Love is the greatest comforter.
Love is the greatest victor.
Love is the greatest provider of good things.
Love is the greatest deliverer.
Love is the greatest guide.
Love is the greatest source of peace.
Love is the greatest vindicator.
Love is the greatest initiator of goodness and kindness.
Love is the greatest power in the world and in the heavens.
Learn what My love for you will do for you. I will comfort you, heal you, equalize you with others, stabilize you, protect you, communicate with you, vindicate you, initiate goodness and kindness in your life, and I will give you power over all the negative elements in the world.
Love is My nature.
Let Love be your nature, too.

Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5:1-5.

No comments: