Thursday, April 19, 2012

GRIEF BONDAGE

Dear One,

Grief binds you to the old life, the old, dead and deceased events.
Grief is bondage if it goes on too long.
Grief stymies you at a place of stagnation, looking backward instead of forward toward the rewards that I have for you, plans that I have designed for you because you are My child.
Regret is bondage to the old life just like grief is. Regret binds you to the "what ifs" instead of My "what will be" for you.
Regret is devastating and is a different form of grief.
Regret is grief about what could have been.
Only look backward to learn from mistakes and then proceed forward to the very best plans that I have for you and the best that you can become with My help.
Grief should be short lived. Then you should shed the grave clothes and put on your celebration clothes. The future is bright and new and joyful.

Love, God
Psalm 6:2-10; Psalm 31:9-17; Isaiah 53:4-5.

No comments: