Monday, March 25, 2019

LIVING THE LIFE OF CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child,
   To My children of promise, one of the most wonderful advantages to being a part of My covenant of the Holy Spirit is that there is no condemnation for you because the punishment for your sins has already been served when Jesus Christ went to hell.  My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who are led by My Holy Spirit instead of being bound to the old covenant of laws which brings the devil's condemnation upon them.  Christ Jesus set My children of promise free from the law of sin and death when He came to live inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit, forming an umbilical cord from Me to them.  Through that invisible umbilical cord comes My personal words which lead them around traps set by the devil instead of their falling for the traps to sin as the evil one tempts in their thoughts.  Because My children who hear from My Spirit are no longer deceived by the temptations, they cast evil tempting thoughts out of their minds and into hell. (Matthew 13:36-43) Those of My children who are led by My Holy Spirit are no longer led by the voices from hell who tempt them to do evil so there is no condemnation for them. (Romans 8:1-4) For those of My children who have reverted back to having faith in Mosaic Law, there is condemnation for them because they are bound to sins.
    Because of prior programming by the devil of your flesh, I did through My new covenant of the Holy Spirit what the Mosaic Law could not do.  The devil had programmed the flesh of all people to engage in actions which would curse them and their families throughout generations. (Romans 8:3) At the beginning of the world and after his deception of Adam and eve, all the devil had to do was feed genes of fear, shame, condemnation, guilt, perversion, murder, abuse and many other evil demons into the first man and his mate and those genes were handed down throughout history through generation after generation.  To My children who were originally created in My image those demonic genes made them become the images of the devil in their thinking and actions.  So when evil tempted them, they obeyed.  Mosaic Law could not stop their actions.  All it did was bring condemnation and guilt upon them as initiated by the devil. 
    In case the first man yielded to evil temptations and allowed the devil to flood the earth with his curses, from the foundation of the world I had a mysterious plan hidden in My mind which worked perfectly.  I sent My Son Jesus in a human body so that He could go to hell for all of the sins of the whole world.  He fulfilled the Law's requirement for being a sinner, even though He never sinned.  He was crucified, went to hell and rose from the dead so that you might be resurrected from the dead to a new life also and enjoy My heaven on earth as well as live with Me in eternity when your earthly body gives up.   (Romans 8:4)  As resurrected people in the earth My children have inherited the same source of power, My Holy Spirit, the same power who empowered and motivated Christ Jesus with My authoritative power over all evil and then raised Him from the dead. (John 14:16-20; John 16:5-16; Romans 8:11) 
    The unspiritual nature of the flesh of all people is only interested in unspiritual things; the new spiritual creation in you is interested only in spiritual things.  The unspiritual flesh is at war with Me and I am at war with the demons who control the unspiritual nature of people, the mind and body which is called the flesh.  There is a constant battle for lordship between the devil who motivates the flesh and My Holy Spirit who motivates your spirit.  In other words we vie for influence over the entire person.  When the unspiritual flesh (body and mind) is in control, then there is no desire to please Me.  But when My children are led by My Holy Spirit they are not subject to any religious laws because they are led by My words instead of by the ineffective religious written Law which the devil uses to condemn people.  For My children in whom My Spirit lives and motivates, you must be determined to be dead to temptations to sin.  To My children who are led and motivated by My Holy Spirit, My powerful life source comes into your mortal, unspiritual bodies through My Spirit who lives in you and changes you day by day, changing you into My image in the world.(Romans 8:5-11)
    Paul made it clear to My children in the church at Rome that because of Christ and My Holy Spirit, it is not necessary for them or for you to obey temptations that come into your unspiritual mind or for you to live an unspiritual life.  If you do choose to live that way, then you are doomed to live a cursed life while in the earth and then to die.  However, if you live motivated by My Holy Spirit, you put to death the misdeeds of your unspiritual flesh and you will live surrounded by My kingdom of heaven while in the earth, and in the world to come you will have eternal life.  (Matthew 10:29-30; Romans 8:12-13) 
    Paul wrote in his letter that everyone who is led and motivated by My Holy Spirit is My child.  He said that the Holy Spirit whom you received is not the spirit of slavery to the devil which leads to fear; instead, you have received My Spirit who makes you My child which allows you to call out to Me as your Father.  My Holy Spirit and your spirit unite to assure you that you are My child.  If you are My child, then you are an heir, as well as coheirs with Christ, heirs to all of the blessings of My kingdom. (Romans 8:14-17)
    Paul spent many pages in his letter trying to convince My children in Rome that they were no longer mere humans but instead they were My children who were empowered in their lives on earth with the supernatural power of My Spirit.  Listen to his words that tell you that My Spirit made you into a new creation with My divine nature in your spirit.  The continuing ministry of My Spirit is to transform your flesh into My image also so that you will become peaceful in every endeavor and be called My children.  (Matthew 5:9)  Then people will see you and know Me, for My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
     Your Father of the Prince of Peace

No comments: