Sunday, March 10, 2019

LOVE, THE ULTIMATE GIFT
My Dear Precious Child,
    Even though the apostle Paul had spoken about spiritual gifts and even encouraged My children in the church at Corinth to seek the higher gifts, especially to speak for Me in prophesy, he said there is a better way than any of the gifts.  He wrote in his letter to them that even though he could speak words in the diverse languages of men and also in the spiritual tongues of angels, if he did not speak them with love, he was simply a gong booming or a cymbal clanking.  Also he said that if he had the much desired gift of speaking for Me in prophesy and if he understood all of the mysteries of the universe and knew everything religious, and even if he had faith to move mountains, if he doesn't have love then he inherits nothing at all from Me.  Next he wrote about more religious actions, saying that even if he gave away all that he possessed piece by piece to the poor or if he gave his body to be burned like the pagans but if he did not have love for everyone, those actions would not do anything for him spiritually.  He will not receive anything from Me.  (I Corinthians 13:1-3)
    Then Paul wrote a wonderful description of the attributes of My love, saying that:  
    My love is KIND,
    My love is PATIENT,
    My love is NEVER JEALOUS,
    My love is NEVER BOASTFUL OR CONCEITED,
    My love is NEVER RUDE OR SELFISH,
    My love NEVER TAKES INTO ACCOUNT A WRONG SUFFERED and
    My love is NOT RESENTFUL. 
    My love NEVER TAKES PLEASURE WHEN SOMEONE SINS,
    My love ALWAYS DELIGHTS WHEN TRUTH IS TOLD. 
    My love is always ready TO FORGIVE, TO EXCUSE, TO TRUST, TO HOPE  
         AND TO ENDURE whatever comes because
    My love NEVER ENDS. (I Corinthians 13:4-8) 
    My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that things that come through men, even like prophesy, that the time will come when those words of prophesy are fulfilled and so they come to an end, and the gift of tongues and interpretation will not continue forever but they will be fulfilled, and the gift of knowledge will also come to an end when more enlightenment comes.  Knowledge is imperfect and prophesying is imperfect, but when the revelation of My perfect love is revealed to you by My Holy Spirit, then all imperfect things will disappear because My love heals, My love performs miracles and My love meets the needs of all of My children.  (I Corinthians 13:8-10; I John 4:18))
    Paul's writings referred to his talking like a child when he was a child, and that he used to think like a child and argue like a child, but when he became a man, all childish ways were put behind him.  He wrote that to the people in Corinth because they were behaving like spiritual babies and were seeing things dimly in relation to My character, like seeing their own reflection in a mirror; and, as a result, they were assigning to Me the same characteristics as humans, having the emotions and vengeance of a mere man.   But he said that eventually My children, if they would seek a revelation of My love, they would see Me face to face clearly with all of My loving characteristics when they have a revelation of Me as Love, as revealed by the Holy Spirit to them. (I John 4:12) He said that spiritual knowledge is even imperfect because there is always more to be revealed; but My children must seek to know Me as fully as I know them when they have sought My Holy Spirit to teach them My true nature and My righteousness.  When they know Me completely as Love, then evil has no power over them,(Hebrews 2:14-15)
    He wrote a synopsis of his revelations from the Holy Spirit by saying that faith, hope and love are the only things that last forever, and the greatest is My love. (I Corinthians 13:11-13; Romans 5:5)
    When Paul wrote his letter to the Ephesians, he told them that he prayed fervently to Me that I would reveal to all of My children the power of My love, that Christ would live in your heart firmly through faith and that you would become so deeply planted in love and your foundation built so firmly on My love that you will grasp the knowledge of the breadth, length, height and depth of My love for you; and then, knowing the love of Christ which passes human knowledge, you will be filled to overflowing with My fullness. (Ephesians 3:14-19) When you have allowed My Holy Spirit to perfect in you the revelation of My love for you, you will never fear again because the knowledge of My perfect love for you casts out fear because there remains no fear of punishment from Me because you know Me as LOVE. 
    The benefits of your being rooted and grounded in My love for you is that with the power of My Holy Spirit working in you, and your faith being built on My love for everyone, I am then able to do exceedingly, abundantly, infinitely more than you can dare ask, think, desire or imagine. (I Corinthians 13:20) Remember that My abilities to answer your prayers for you and your receiving all of your inheritance from Me depends upon the reality of your being securely founded and grounded on My love for you and all of humanity as revealed by My Holy Spirit.
    When you are rooted and grounded in My love, you will shine forth with My glory in your generation and forever by walking in a one-on-one relationship with Christ Jesus and being led continually by My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 13:21)
    There is no foundation in My body of Christ except the foundation of My love for you.  Every revelation must be built on that foundation, that I am LOVE. (Ephesians 2:4-7; I John 4:7-8)
    Your Father of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 

No comments: