Thursday, March 21, 2019

SALVATION BY FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the apostle Paul's letter to the Christians in Rome, his main theme of the letter is faith in Jesus Christ and faith in His being raised from hell after being crucified and serving the punishment required by religious Law for breaking the requirements of the Law.  The punishment from the devil was His being sent to hell, but My plan was for Jesus Christ to go to hell for the sins of the whole world so that every man is just, clean and not guilty before Christ and Me because the requirement of the Law of being sent to hell has already happened with Christ Jesus.  He never sinned but went to hell voluntarily for the sins of all humanity.  My justice for the whole world was met in Him. 
    Because of the method of His cleansing of My children by their accepting the sacrifice of Christ Jesus into their lives, then they are clean, white as snow, all thanks to Christ Jesus who served their punishment.  After My children have been cleaned up, then My Holy Spirit can come to live in their bodies because they are clean enough so that they can become My temple of the Holy Spirit in the earth.  Without the sacrifice of Jesus and the acceptance of His sacrifice as payment for your sins, there could be no indwelling of My Holy Spirit because there would not have been complete cleansing of any bodies in the earth because I cannot live in darkness.  (Romans 3:21-26)  My children must be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit in order for My kingdom of heaven to become resident in their lives in the earth.  They become My much loved children in the earth, as it was between Adam and Me before he allowed the devil entrance into the earth to curse all of the earth, all people and the earth itself.
    Centuries before My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began to be reality in the world and Christ Jesus paid for the sins of the whole world, Abraham believed what I said to him and so it was enough to label him as righteous.  The only thing he did was to believe My promise to him.  Abraham did not obey any religious Law in order to receive My promise to him because the Law had not been given.  All he had to do was believe My promise to him would become reality. That is what faith is, believing My promise to you that I will come and live in you and I will be your Father and you will be My child.  Abraham became the ancestor of all uncircumcised believers because they are all made righteous by believing My promise to them, not by obeying Laws.  When people put their faith in Me, just as Abraham did, then those people have believed that I bring the dead to life and I call into being what does not even exist in the natural world.  (Romans 4:13-17)
    My promise to Abraham that he would inherit the world was not made because of anyone obeying any laws, but it was because of righteousness which consists of faith, which is believing Me. (Romans 4:13)  If inheriting the world can only be done by people who obey religious Law, then faith is pointless and My words are powerless and worthless.  Laws involve punishment for breaking laws, but where there are no laws then there is no sin held against anyone; so there is no punishment.  (Romans 4:14)
    Though all odds were against him, Abraham continued to believe Me, believing that he would have many descendants even though he was 100 and his wife was older than 100.  Once I promised it, Abraham refused to doubt it.  He drew faith from Me and was convinced that what I promised I had the power to bring into reality.  That is why it is said that Abraham's faith justified him.  My promise to My children does not refer only to Abraham.  If you believe that I raised Jesus from the dead, then your faith is justified, too.   In other words, your faith guarantees your inheriting My power over all evil; and, as a result, you also inherit the earth.  I promised that My meek children will inherit the earth and be blessed. 
   No one could ever obey all of the Mosaic Law.  Jesus Christ, Himself, did not obey all of them.  In fact, He broke many of them.  Because of his breaking the religious Law in order to heal people, meet their needs and perform miracles, he was hated by the Jews who incorporated the religious leaders into their plan to report him to the Roman rulers so that He would be crucified for breaking the Law.  In reality He was sent to hell by Me in order to serve the punishment for the sins of the whole world.  I didn't leave him there long.  He had the assignment from Me to retrieve from the devil the authority to the earth that Adam had given to him.  After My Holy Spirit catapulted Him out of hell back into the earth, Christ Jesus professed that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him. (Matthew 28:18)  Since He has already sat down with Me in My heaven, He sent that authority to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live in My children of promise.  Authority to the earth was taken away from the devil by Jesus Christ when he was in hell.  Then He rose from the dead and sent My Godly authority to live in My children, all authority over the evil in the earth.     
   The name for that is SALVATION from the works of the devil. 
   I said that the reason Jesus Christ came to earth was to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8)  Now My children have the power of My Holy Spirit to destroy the works of the devil also.
   Don't waste My power in you.   Use it for your good and the good of mankind.
   Your Mighty Father of Power 

No comments: