Friday, March 22, 2019

THE GIFT OF SALVATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   My grace is never more evident than in your salvation.  Because of faith, which is believing in Me and the Lord Jesus Christ, My children are designated as being righteous and at peace with Me.  Paul, in his letter to the Romans, in order to convince the believers that they had no need to unite the Mosaic Law into their unity with Me, he reminded them of the glory which they had already enjoyed in their being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 3:18)  He wanted to encourage them that they could look forward to more of My glory upon glory becoming reality in their lives.  He wrote that a glorious benefit of walking in the earth as My child is that that even in suffering against temptations, patience is produced in you. (Romans 5:3)  Patience produces perseverance.  Perseverance brings hope.  Hope is not deceptive because My love has been poured into your heart by My Holy Spirit which is My gift to you, just like He was with My children in the first church in Rome. 
   My grace is also evident in the fact that it was when you were deep in sins that Christ died for you.  Paul's letter to the Romans is My letter to you, also.  My message to you is, Pay attention to this:  CHRIST DIED FOR YOU AND WENT TO HELL FOR YOU.
   It is not easy to die for even a good man, but what proves My love for you is that Christ died for you when you were steeped in sins.  He died to make you My righteousness; and so, of course, his death would also save you from the anger that I have for the devil.  My anger is for the devil because of his tormenting of My children by his works of death and destruction.  When the act of Christ dying for the sins of the world took place, you were reconciled to Me then, but when you were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit you became saved from the works of the devil by the resurrected life of My Son Jesus Christ.  It is in your being filled with My Holy Spirit that completes your reconciliation with Me because you become My Own Child with My eternal life inside of you.  (Romans 5:1-11)
    Paul reminded the Romans again of what he had taught them in the past, that sin from the devil came into the world at the permission of one man, Adam, and so death has spread through the whole human race because everyone yields to the devil's temptations to do his evil works.  So sin was in the world long before Mosaic Law was given.  Since there were no laws to determine someone was sinning, no one could be accused of sinning.  However, death still reigned over Adam and his descendants from Adam to Moses, even though the sins of people were not a matter of breaking a law.  It was through one man's fall from his place of being loved by Me and having authority in the earth through his being in unity with Me, and so many died.   And, it is thrilling that through one man, Jesus Christ, My divine grace came into the lives of so many people as a free gift, never deserved, never earned, never merited, but as a free gift from Me.
    Through Adam came condemnation for all mankind but through Jesus Christ came acquittal, a verdict of not guilty.  Where one minute My children were deemed guilty, after being born of My Holy Spirit My Children are deemed not guilty, but instead righteous because of becoming new creations.  (Romans 5:12-18)  That gift of My salvation cannot be earned by anyone.  It is a free gift from Me to My children.  (Romans 5:19-21)  Where sin abounds, My grace does much more abound.
    Paul's thinking was that it is good for My children to be reminded over and over about My grace, which is My favor for My children of promise who do nothing to warrant My forgiveness, My grace and My love toward them.  Salvation is a gift which cannot be deserved, bought, merited or earned.  It is a gift from My mercy and love to My children whom I created to become My images in the earth. 
    The first man Adam did not take My advice to refuse to allow the devil to trick him into allowing the devil and his demons access to the world which I created for My children to be a reflection of My heaven.  Adam allowed evil to flood into his world and pollute it with death and destruction.  Yet, Jesus Christ even died for Adam who sinned when he allowed the demons to flood the earth.  My gift of grace is sufficient to even forgive Adam and Eve, which means man and woman.
    The people in the Roman church needed to be reminded of the real salvation which is in Christ Jesus and My Holy Spirit so that they would abandon their retreat back into Mosaic Law which depends upon complete obedient to the Law in order to obtain salvation from the works of the devil.  There is no power, other than My Holy Spirit, that makes My children able to follow My every word of admonition, every word of guidance, every word of correction, and every word of wisdom and knowledge relating to your becoming blessed in every area of life.   Only the words of My Holy Spirit can keep you from evil and keep you in the stream of My river of life where My blessings flow.  And it is free, free of working for it, free of earning it, free of any demanded obedience to it.  It is called grace, that being My divine favor toward you as My gift of love and complete forgiveness. 
    The only person who ever earned salvation is Jesus Christ by His being crucified, going to hell, being resurrected from the dead and coming to live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit who raised Him from the dead and made Him alive again, even His body which had died.  When He lives in you in the person of the Holy Spirit, He is My free gift to you of being saved from the evil works of the devil.  Salvation is a gift that cannot be earned, deserved or merited.  It is free for you; but My salvation cost Jesus His life on earth so that you would have favor with Me and have the power to defeat evil in the earth instead of yielding to it. 
     I never take back My gifts.  However, very often, as in Paul's letter to the different churches, My children give My gift of salvation back to Me by going back to either idol worship or embracing Mosaic Law as a means to salvation.  In doing so, if they continue in the blasphemy they separate themselves completely from My grace through salvation.
    My children of promise must move forward into more and more glory by seeking My kingdom and My righteousness instead of retreating backward into ineffective religious rules, regulations or idol worship.  Just like the real value of the Law was to reveal the devil's tactics, but was ignored by My children, I included the letters from the apostles in My Instruction Book to identify how the devil sabotaged My children in the first churches by tempting them into leaving the glory of My salvation and returning to ineffective religious practices.  You must be a watchman or you will be deceived and do the same thing.  You must always depend upon the discernment of My Holy Spirit to identify evil temptations and send them to hell.  Discernment is a gift of the Holy Spirit which gives you the power to exorcize the demons from the earth, sending them to hell. (Matthew 13:36-43) It is the greater works of which your Savior Christ Jesus spoke.  (John 14:12)      
    Your Father of Gifted Salvation 

No comments: