Sunday, March 24, 2019

THE DEVIL'S PERVERSION OF RELIGIOUS LAW
My Dear Precious Child,
     Paul clarified for the Roman converts to Christianity the real reason for the Law as given by Me to Moses.  Because of the entrance into the world of Jesus Christ and the new covenant of the Holy Spirit, it was necessary for the converts of the new covenant to understand why they must put away the old one of Mosaic Law because it was dead to them when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came into reality.  If they did not become dead to the Law, then they would be back in bondage to the condemnation of the devil if they did not keep every jot and tittle of the old covenant of laws, as was required.
    Paul compared the relationship of the new covenant to the old covenant with a woman who is married to a man and she has legal obligations to her husband while he is living.  She is bound to him.  If she has sexual relations with another man, then she breaks her union with her husband and commits adultery.  But if the first husband dies, then she is free to marry again because her first husband is dead.  Paul said that My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, because you, through the body of Christ, are dead to religious Mosaic Law, you can give yourself to your new husband, the one who rose from the dead to new life to make you My child.  I often referred to you as the bride of Christ.  Paul used that correlation so that you might understand the dangers of returning to the old covenant and its commandments as a means to salvation. 
    Before you were born of My Spirit your sinful nature was tempted by the demons who were sent from hell and you yielded willingly to them.  Their mission from the devil was to give birth to spiritual, emotional and mental death to you.  Because of Christ Jesus you are free from the Law, thus free from death, free to live in a new spiritual way instead of the old way of condemnation and death.  My personal words to you take the place of the written laws and I give you the power to reject the temptations of the devil. (Romans 7:1-6)
     Paul emphasized that the Law is neither sinful nor was it given by the devil.  Of course not.  It was given by Me to identify for the Jews the temptations and works of the devil.  Their belief was that I was both good and evil, instead of all good. There are many of My children who still entertain that lie in their minds because they don't know Me.  They only know Me through the false prophets who are blinded by the devil to the truth that I am Love.   So, without the Law, the Jews would not have known that sin was the result of yielding to the temptations of the demons so that they would be bound to do the works of the devil instead of being in unity with Me and doing My good works of love in the earth. Without the Law no one would know not to yield to the temptation to covet if they had not heard about it in the Law.  However, if you did yield to a demon and did covet, then the devil used the Law to condemn you.  Without the Law he would not have had a commandment with which to condemn you.  In other words, where there is no Law, there is no condemnation of sin for My children. (Romans 7:7-8)
     In the history of man before there was Mosaic Law, My children worshiped Me, but when the Law came into being the devil condemned people of sin and because of his condemnation and shame people died.  So the commandments that I gave to Moses were meant to bring life to My children by identifying the devil's temptations to sin so that My children could refuse to obey evil temptations, but the devil took advantage of the commandments under the Law to tempt My children; and thus they yielded to the temptations and sinned.  Through the commandments of the Law, death came to My children instead of life coming to them. (Romans 7:9-11)
     The Mosaic Law is sacred, given by Me, and what it commands is sacred, just and good.  But the devil uses those commandments to bring death to My children.  In fact, sin gets its power from the Law.  So you and My other children who are born of My Holy Spirit are free from the condemnation and shame that comes from the devil when you formerly sinned because of My new life that you have inside of you in the Holy Spirit.  (Romans 7:12-13)
     The battles that My children encounter are in endeavoring to refuse to obey the temptations to do the devil's works, which is called sinning.  Even though the Law which was given by Me is spiritual, your flesh was, and sometimes still is, a slave to sin.  Some of that slavery to sin still remains in the bodies and minds of My children until they determine to seek My righteousness and crucify the temptations that come from the devil in their flesh, casting the tempting demons into hell.  The flesh is your body and mind.  My covenant of the Holy Spirit is with your spirit.  The new creation inside of you that was created by My Holy Spirit has a duty to Me to also sanctify your flesh, which means to allow My Spirit to  cleanse your body and mind which is also the temple of My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 13:36-43) 
    Paul said that his experience was that when he acted against his own will and My will to obey a temptation, then it was the devil using his flesh to spread death and destruction in the world.  He said that his true self, the new creation in Christ Jesus inside of him, is innocent but the devil working in his flesh is guilty.  He knew that there were times when his body did what the Law condemned because he was still a prisoner in some ways to the law of sin and death which lived inside his flesh.  They are generational curses caused by demons who were passed down from parents to children for generations. (Exodus 34:7)  Paul asked who will rescue him from his body which was doomed to death and destruction because it obeys sin.  Then He proclaimed the answer to who had the power to rescue him from death, His rescuer being Christ Jesus who died for his sins and was raised to life by My Holy Spirit.  He said that sometimes his real self, the new creation, serves Me and the real spiritual reason of My giving the Law, but also his flesh, being his unspiritual body and mind, still serves the law of sin and death.  Paul had a problem with the demon of pride, as was his own confession.  Because of his many revelations, he fought constantly the devil's temptation to exalt himself in importance above the other apostles. (II Corinthians 12:5-7)
    In his exhortation and explanation of the battle between the devil ministering to your flesh and My Holy Spirit speaking into your mind, Paul was hoping that his words would cause My children to treasure the gift of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that I had given to you.  It is only by your treasuring My gift of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you that will cause you to cease from trying to mix the old covenant of Mosaic Law with My new covenant of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  It is my joy and pleasure to write My words in your heart and in your mind. (Jeremiah 31:33; II Corinthians 4:7)
    My children must determine to win all battles against the demons who tempt your body and mind, that being your flesh.  You must know spiritually that the more battles you win by casting the offending demons into hell, the more your life on earth enjoys the benefits of having My kingdom of heaven in your life.  Jesus Christ made it possible.  (Galatians 5:4)
    Clean out the temple of the Holy Spirit in the world, remembering that My temple in the earth is your body and the body of all believers in Christ Jesus.  You are responsible for cleaning My house in your own life by the power of My Holy Spirit in you.  Challenge other people to clean My house in themselves so that they will live a life of heaven on earth and I will be glorified in them.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Chronicles 29:16-18)  It's called seeking My righteousness. (Matthew 6:33)
    Your Father of Patient Tutoring

No comments: