Saturday, March 16, 2019

PURITY OF THE GOSPEL

My Dear Precious Child,
    You have My very nature inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.   He is the Spirit of Truth, the instigator of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit and the revealer of My wisdom and knowledge.  Yet, because of Paul's difficulties in his mission trips to Asia, he was ready to shed his human body and take on his new body, his celestial body.  He longed to be with Jesus Christ in My heaven with Me in reality instead of merely by faith. so he wrote in his second letter to the Corinthians that he was ready to be out of his human body and in heaven with Me.(II Corinthians 5:1-10)
    Paul wrote in his second letter that the love of Christ overwhelmed him and Timothy when they reflected on the truth that Christ died for everyone and so every person would be dead if Jesus Christ had not been obedient to Me.   He stated that the reason Christ died for all people is so that all people would live for Him, no longer living by the dictates of their flesh where the devil works.  Because Christ died and was raised to life for you, you must refuse to return to live the old life again because everyone who is in Christ is a new creation, old things are gone and all things become new.  (II Corinthians 5:14-17) Returning to the old religious laws as taught by false prophets is like a dog returning to eat his own vomit. (II Peter 2:19-22)   Therefore, because you are not judged according to the flesh by Me, you must not judge other people by the standards of the flesh if they are ruled by their demonic temptations.
   My work in you, because I reconciled you to Myself in Christ, I also gave to you the responsibility of reconciling the world to Me.  Because I, in Christ, reconciled the world to Myself, not holding any of the sins of men against them, I have given to you the responsibility of telling the news to people that they are reconciled to Me.  The Good News is that all people are reconciled to Me and that they should choose to enjoy and grow in that reconciliation.   I made Jesus Christ, who knew no sin, to become sin so that you could become My goodness through the power of My Holy Spirit.  (II Corinthians 5:18-21) Jesus Christ paid for the sins of the whole world and so they are reconciled to Me.  Many people choose to be born of My Spirit by accepting My Holy Spirit into their lives to create a new person;  many people do not. 
   Paul's experiences showed that you prove that are My children by your purity, your spiritual knowledge, your patience, your kindness, your spirit of holiness, by your unaffected love, by your words of truth, by the power of the Holy Spirit and by being armed with My righteousness.  (II Corinthians 6:6-7)  In other words, the fruit of the Holy Spirit displayed through you is the identification to the world and to the heavens that you are My child.(Galatians 5:22-23)
   He cautioned the church in Corinth again in his second letter about the false prophets who come to lead them away from the true gospel.  He told them not to become bound together as a team with unbelievers or even with those people who veer away from the truth.  He said that virtue is no companion with crime and he said that light and darkness have nothing in common.  As a warning against the people who had returned to idolatry, Paul said that you, being My temple of the Holy Spirit in the earth, have no common ground with idols; and that is what you are, My temple of the Holy Spirit in the earth.  He quoted the prophesy of Isaiah saying that I would make My home within you so that I would be your God and you would be My people.  Through Isaiah I said that you should come away from wickedness and that you should touch nothing that is unclean, and I will welcome you into My family and be your Father and you will be My sons and daughters. (Isaiah 52:11; Isaiah 43:6; II Corinthians 6:14-18)  Jesus Christ died so that you could be cleansed of all the works of the devil and be reconciled to Me.  That is Good News.(I John 3:8)
    Paul was enamored with the truth of the promise that I would be your Father and you would be My child and so he challenged the people in the Corinthian church, and you, that all of you should wash off all the demonic activity that soils either your body or your spirit; and you should strive to reach the perfection of holiness in the awe of My promise of receiving all of My inheritance that I set aside for you and all of My children. (II Corinthians 7:1)
    The apostle Paul was adamant about the people in the church at Corinth getting rid of all of the leaven of the false prophets and the idol worship to which some of the Corinthians had returned because that leaven of wickedness can poison the whole church.  Even in your day, you must be attentive to the voice of My Holy Spirit and His words of discerning of spirits, refusing to join light with darkness.
    When you hear My voice spoken through the Holy Spirit in your thoughts, don't harden your hearts to My warnings like the people who wandered 40 years in the wilderness and still perished because they did not take My advice to stop complaining and to stop building idols to worship when they had Me, their God of Goodness who freed them from bondage to the pagans in Egypt. (Hebrews 3:8) They even desired to go back into cruel bondage in Egypt.  Many of My children who listen to false prophets do the same thing, they choose to go back to religious rules and regulations that brought death to their ancestors and to them.  They even make idols of political and religious people whose desires are for their own political and religious attainment instead of their being self sacrificing like My Son Jesus Christ. (Mark 8:15 and 38)
    Listen to the voice of My Holy Spirit.  He is your protector, your counselor and your guide in the earth because He only speaks to you what I tell Him to speak.  Jesus Christ sent My inheritance of My Holy Spirit to you.  Treasure Him and His words. (II Corinthians 4:7)   
    Your Father of Purity

No comments: