Wednesday, March 27, 2019

THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child,
    Included in My corrections to the Roman church in My Instruction Book, through Paul I cautioned them about the curses that come upon My children if they return to the rules and regulations of Mosaic Law in an effort to boost their salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Even though many of My children of promise in the Roman church were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, because they had remained spiritual babies, like the Corinthians, they were unschooled in the ministry of My Holy Spirit through them.  They stayed ignorant of My mysterious plan which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.  Instead of individually seeking My kingdom and My righteousness for themselves, they waited for someone to come to teach them.  They didn't pay attention to the words of Christ Jesus who said that My Holy Spirit became the private tutor of My children when Jesus came to sit down with Me in My heaven.  (John 16:13)
    Unfortunately, the devil sent false prophets who came into the midst of the Roman church and talked many of My children into going backwards into religious laws instead of progressing forward in faith.  Those false prophets also convinced the converted pagans to incorporate old covenant laws in addition to their faith, which polluted their faith.  The false prophets were convincing when they taught that the believers in Rome needed to cover all bases and incorporate the old covenant of Mosaic Law in with their new faith that they found in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  Paul told them that the problem was that they also inherited the curses that the devil gives to his children because he uses the old laws to condemn My children.  He reminded them that the Law became the law of sin and death after the devil started using it to bring guilt into the minds of My children.  What I intended for good, for identifying the devil's work, the devil used to condemn My children.
    In My words of correction to My children in the first church through Paul, I reminded them in extensive writings about the value of their salvation through faith in Christ Jesus' being raised from the dead, their being cleansed by the blood of Christ Jesus and then their being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, resulting in their being filled with My power.  I told them that Jesus had sat down with Me in My heaven and had sent into My children of promise the same power of My Holy Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead.  I reminded them that My Holy Spirit lives inside of them with My mighty power and that they have all of My power, might and ability inside of them in order to allow My Holy Spirit to carry on the ministry of Christ in the world through them by destroying the works of the devil.  Thus they had all of the power of My kingdom of heaven to destroy the works of the devil, which was the reason Christ Jesus came into the world, having been sent there by Me. (I John 3:8)  My Holy Spirit was meant to carry on My ministry through My children of promise, the same ministry that He began through Christ Jesus.  (Romans 8:1-26)
    In an effort to remind My children again about what they possess on the inside of them, I impressed Paul to write in His letter to the believers in Rome that they, and you, have a treasure in human vessels so that the exellence of the power in them might be known to be of Me and not of them. (II Corinthians 4:7)  The apostle Paul said that he prayed in tongues more than any of the believers; so, fortunately he did know the truth about the power of My words spoken through their mouths in My spiritual languages, that My words have the power to change their world and people.
   Paul wrote that My Holy Spirit comes to aid the weakness of believers when they don't know how to pray.  He said that My Spirit prays My words that can never be spoken in their own human languages.  He prays spiritual words that contain the solutions to the pleas of My children and they are expressed by the Holy Spirit according to My will.  (Romans 8:26-27)  No human could ever speak in human languages any words that contain the deep things that My Holy Spirit prays through the mouths of My children in My spiritual languages, commonly called other tongues.  They are languages that are spiritual instead of human. 
    In intercessory prayers My Spirit speaks solutions to earthly problems in My words when My children allow Him to pray through their mouths in the same spiritual language with which I created their world.  It is through those words that My commands are given to the angelic hosts who are the cherubim angels, servants whom I gave to My children who are the inheritors of salvation. (Hebrews 1:14)  They are the angels whom Ezekiel saw in his vision who were dispatched by Me to do My works in the earth in the lives of My children according to the command of the Holy Spirit.  Every place My Holy Spirit goes, My angels are present to do My will.  In Ezekiel it is revealed that My angels appear as winds and fires in the earth.  (Ezekiel 4:5-5 and 13 and 20; Hebrews 1:7-9) My Holy Spirit is the Five Star General and the angels are the privates, the corporals, the lieutenants and the majors of My army against evil.   My angels are obedient to every one of My spiritual words spoken in intercessory prayers through the mouths of My children. (Joel 2:28-32 and Joel 3:9-12)
    It is through My children walking in love and praying intercessory prayers that My Holy Spirit is able to turn everything to good for My children who are in Christ Jesus who are born in My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The ones who are led by My Spirit, baptized in My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit are My true children just as Christ is My oldest Son made in My image.  I wrote through Paul that My true children are led by My Holy Spirit and if they also pray in My Holy Spirit that all things will work together for their good while they live in the earth. (Romans 8:14 + Romans 8:26-27=Romans 8:28)  To be led by My Spirit is to love the unloved, the sinners, the pagans, the Pharisees, the false prophets, the criminals, the immigrants, the strangers, your enemies and your brothers and sisters in Christ.
    With those wonderful promises and revelations, with Me on your side who can be against you?  Nothing can come between you and My love, not death, life, angels, princes, nothing that exists in your world, nothing that is to come, no power, nothing high or deep, no worry or fear, and no created thing can come between you and My love as was made visible in Christ Jesus the Lord.  (Romans 8:35-39)  So when you walk in My Spirit, none of those things can separate other people from My love as exhibited through you.
    In the letter supposedly authored by Peter, the writer said that it is through the  divine power of My Holy Spirit that I have given to My children everything necessary for the abundant life and true devotion by bringing you to intimately know Me.  He said that I have called you into an intimate relationship with Me by My goodness and My glory.  He wrote that it is through My generous gifts of My Spirit to you that I have given to you the guarantee of something very great and wonderful to come in your life.  My Spirit wrote through that writer that through My gifts to you that you are able to share in My divine nature and to escape the corruption that is in the world that is consumed with vice. 
    He wrote that in order to attain a close relationship with Me that you must add goodness to your faith, also add spiritual understanding, self control, patience, devotion, kindness and love, which are the characteristics of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you and longs to change your body and mind into My image.  He wrote that when you have a generous supply of My characteristics that you will not be unproductive or ineffectual but that you will have the full knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. (II Peter 1:3-8) He was mirroring Christ Jesus who said that My Holy Spirit would change you into My temple of the Holy Spirit in order for you to allow My Spirit to carry on the ministry of Christ in the world through you.  (John 16:12-15)
    You have no need to wait for a reappearance of My Son, for whom the Jews are still looking.  Christ Jesus came to live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit with all of My attributes and My power.  We are One, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Give the same honor to My Holy Spirit that you give to Me.  He continued the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world when Jesus laid down His ministry and sat down with Me in My heaven.  The work of Jesus was done and He sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, into My children of promise to create them into My image with the same power that Christ had, but with the added authority to send evil spirits to hell, which was the authority that Jesus Christ retrieved from the devil when He was in hell for the sins of the world.  (Matthew 28:16-20) 
    I said that the entire creation is waiting for My children of promise to realize what they have inside of them, the most magnificent power in the universe, My Holy Spirit.
   Your Father of Perfect Plans                     

No comments: