Tuesday, March 26, 2019

STOP SLAVERY TO DECADENCE

STOP THE SLAVERY TO DECADENCE
My Dear Precious Child,
   In Paul's revelation that he had relating to the power that My children have inside of them in the person of the Holy Spirit, Paul wrote to the Romans that the whole creation is waiting for My children to seek Me and My kingdom until they receive the revelation from Me that they are truly My children, endued with My mighty power from on high, the most mighty power in the universe.  As My children, you need to know that because of My power that is in you, the rest of creation is patiently waiting for you to take your place of honor as My children and exercise your authority in the earth over the devil's decadence in your world. 
   Some of My children are blinded to My power that you have inside of you.  Some of My children are stuck mentally in the wonderful truth of the ministry of Jesus Christ who made it possible for you to come to live with Me in My heaven for eternity, but some of My children have not progressed past that ministry of Christ into celebrating and furthering the ministry of My Spirit in the earth of being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit which causes My kingdom of heaven to become evident in your life while you are still on earth.  Many of My children have not taken to heart the teachings of your brotherly hero Christ Jesus who taught in his parables of the kingdom about you casting the demons who tempt you out of your life and into the lake of fire. (Matthew 13:36-43) So, many of My children who are born of My Spirit are not doing the greater things by the power of My Holy Spirit that Christ Jesus prophesied that you would have the power to do when My Holy Spirit comes to live in you and surround you.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29)
    My children of promise need to allow My Holy Spirit to take authority in their lives and instigate their total freedom from the temptation to sin caused by their obeying the voice of the devil in their thoughts.  Christ Jesus sent His power over the devil to live inside of you, but some of My children wait for Jesus to come back into the earth and save them from the works of the devil when He gave to you the most powerful Being in the universe to live inside of you to defeat every evil demon in your life and in your world.  My Spirit wrote through Paul that the world waits to enjoy the same freedom that some of My children enjoy and experience in their lives by sending the offending demons to hell who tempt and torment them. (Romans 8:20-23) It can easily be done by intercessory prayers or by the anointing of My Spirit which comes when I reveal to you the demons that need to be exorcised from your life and from the earth so that you will not be tempted again by that demon.
    Paul told the Roman believers that the entire creation from then until now have been groaning in one action of giving birth.  He said that those who posses the first fruits of My Holy Spirit by only being born again also groan inwardly as they wait for their bodies to also be set free from decadence.  It is only by the baptism in My Holy Spirit that My children can have the power to set their bodies free from sinning. (Romans 8:20-24) Many of them, including Paul, were looking forward to the return of Christ Jesus for their bodies to be set free.  They are denying the power of My Holy Spirit, even though they know that the miracles that Christ Jesus did was because He was empowered by the baptism of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17)  He is the same Holy Spirit who catapulted Christ out of hell and into the earth again.  When He lives in you He longs to clear your world of decadence and it begins with the generational curses in My children of promise.
    Believers were waiting for an external event to happen.  My promise was through Jesus Christ that I would make your spiritual enemies a foot stool for My feet by coming to live inside of My children through the presence of the Holy Spirit and cast all offending demons into hell through the power of My Spirit residing in My own children.  Christ Jesus taught it when He taught the many parables of the kingdom of heaven coming into the earth.  (Matthew 13:36-43)  His promise to My children is still waiting to be fulfilled, waiting for My children to know the power that they have in the presence of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them.
     Paul told the Corinthians, and you, that you are the temple of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16)  He also said that My Spirit is Lord in the earth.  He added that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty from the decadence in the world.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  My children grow brighter and brighter as they reflect My image in the world, which is the work of the Lord who is Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Brilliant Glory
    

No comments: