Thursday, May 13, 2021

BLESSED ANSWERS TO PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Jesus Christ talking about the coming of My covenant of My Holy Spirit which was My kingdom of heaven coming into your life to live in you and surround you, Jesus told His disciples that up until that present time that His disciples had never asked anything from Me in His name, but He encouraged them to, from that day on, ask and keep on asking and then they would receive what they asked so that their joy would be complete and full.  He told them that He had told His followers truths in parables but that the hour was coming when He would no longer speak to them in parables but that He would speak to them in plain words, indicating that when My Holy Spirit came to teach them from the inside of them that He would speak to them in their own understanding.  He said that at that time they would ask in My name.  He was not saying that they would ask Jesus to ask Me on their behalf.  He said that I love them tenderly because they had loved Him, Jesus Christ whom I had sent, and they had believed in His being My Son. (John 16:23-27)
     Then Jesus told them a truth that was hard to understand.  He told His disciples and other followers that He came from Me and had come into the world.  Then He told them that He was leaving the world and coming back to be with Me.  The disciples told Him that He was not speaking in parables but in understandable words because He understood everything spiritual and so they could finally understand His words because they believed Him.  Jesus asked them if truthfully they did finally believe. (John 16:28-31)
     Jesus Christ knew that because they were believing His words that He would finally tell them My plan for the salvation of the world.  He warned them that the hour was coming and had in fact arrived when they would all be dispensed and scattered every man to his own home leaving Him alone.  Yet, He told them, He was not alone because I was with Him.  He assured them that He was telling them when the events that were coming so that they would have peace when they finally began.
     He warned them even more openly about the tribulations, trials and distress that were coming upon them, but He reminded them that they must be of good cheer because He had overcome the world, the devil and his demons who had inhabited the world since Adam and Eve.  He assured them that He had deprived the world and its demonic beings of power, that He had conquered evil for them. (John 16:32-33)  With the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives, they would be able to also overcome all of the works of the devil in their own lives on earth.
    What glorious events that happened after that, just like Jesus had prophesied to His disciples and other followers.   Yet, many of My children are still waiting for them to happen because they are deceived into believing that the event was going to be worldly instead of spiritually.  Because of their lack of knowledge that My Holy Spirit is equal to Jesus Christ and to Me, they overlooked the marvelous and magnificent coming into the world of My Holy Spirit when He came to live inside of them.  They have relegated My Holy Spirit to an inferior position to Me and to Jesus Christ.  He was the Christ part of Jesus because Jesus did not become the Christ until after He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.   My own children of promise become Christians when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit with the same power that Jesus Christ had in the earth.
    The Jews are waiting for their Messiah to come and set up a kingdom in the world.  Many of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are waiting for Jesus Christ to come back to earth and set up a worldly kingdom.  He came back into the world after He defeated the devil in hell, and He walked and talked with His followers for 40 days, continuing to teach them about My kingdom coming into their own lives in the person of My Holy Spirit, His being the same power source under which Jesus operated in His ministry on earth, My Holy Spirit.  The ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth is the continued ministry of Jesus Christ who was empowered by My Holy Spirit when He cast out demons, healed the sick and diseased and raised the dead.
    Jesus Christ has already come back to earth and set up His kingdom on earth in the lives of My children of promise who experience being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Open your spiritual eyes and realize that you have My Own power source operating in your life on earth that Jesus Christ did when He walked the earth.  He told you that you would do greater things because He came to sit down with Me, the Father, and send My Holy Spirit to live inside of your body, which is His temple in the earth.  Just like the Jews are deceived by the devil, My Own children of promise are also deceived by the devil into believing that Jesus is coming back to set up a mighty religious and political kingdom on earth, controlling all countries.  They will still be waiting, along with the Jews, for basically the same thing to happen for years because both things for which the Jews and the Christians are waiting have already happened.
    The reason that Jesus Christ sat down with Me in My heaven is that He sent the source of His power into the earth to live inside of you.  He is merely Jesus in My heaven, not Jesus Christ, because He sent the Christ part of Himself, the Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of people and do greater things than He did while He walked in the earth.  My people who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are called Christians, meaning Christ beings, new creations in My image and the image of Jesus Christ when He ministered in the earth.  They are endued with My power just like He was.  The problem is that they don't know it because they are deceived by the lie that My Holy Spirit is not equal to Jesus Christ when He was in the earth and equal to Me.  
    There is a new heaven and a new earth.  My Holy Spirit living inside of My children makes the earth new for them when they walk in the Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit.   They have the blessing of My heaven coming into their lives on earth, just like Jesus Christ told them to pray. (Matthew 6:10)  In that phenomenon of their being led by My Spirit and praying in the language of My Holy Spirit, My heaven comes into their life on earth, just like I planned for their salvation from the works of the devil while they live in the earth.  (I John 3:8)  It all comes from their keeping the commands of Jesus and praying in the powerful words of My Holy Spirit, the same language with which I created the world.
    Your Father of Magnificent Plans 

No comments: