Tuesday, May 4, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM MERCY AND COMPASSION

My Dear Precious Child,
     In the lecture to the religious and political leaders by Jesus Christ about their sins and the sins of their ancestors, He told them that they would soon do the same atrocities to His disciples, His followers and Him that their ancestors did to My prophets whom I sent to give them instructions on how to reject the devil's curses and inherit My blessings.  He knew there were already atrocities being formulated in the minds of the leaders. (Matthew 23:34)  Jesus knew the evil that was being infused into the minds of the leaders by the demons who deliver the devil's curses into the lives of people.
    As a result of the atrocities already planned in the minds of the religious and political leaders Jesus told them that they would be responsible for the blood of the righteous people and prophets that were shed on earth from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah whom they had murdered in the synagogue between the sanctuary and the altar.  He told them that evil, calamitous times were going to come upon them in that generation because of the evil seeds that their ancestors had sown and the seeds that they themselves were going to sow in the lives of My righteous children. (Matthew 23:35-36) Those atrocities were going to be the results of combining the religious laws with their politics which became judgmental and punitive instead of merciful and compassionate, which Jesus said that they had omitted. 
    Then Jesus Christ spoke My heartfelt compassion and mercy for those religious and political men whose laws had become their God instead of Me and My mercy and compassion as demonstrated by Jesus Christ.  He spoke to them the deepest feelings of My heart when He said, "Oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you murdered the prophets and stoned the messengers whom I had sent to you.  How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wing, but you refused.  As a result your entire generational household has separated itself from Me and is left destitute of My blessings."  (Matthew 23:37)
    My Son who eventually delivered My salvation to the world to everyone who accepted it through His sacrifice on the cross and His visit to hell to pay for the sins of the entire world, then He told those Jewish religious and political leaders that they would not see Him again until they declared that He, Himself, was definitely My Son and My Savior of the world.  They rejected Me.  I never rejected them.  Because of their actions toward My Son, their laws became null and void and My words through Jesus Christ became the way to salvation. (Matthew 23:38-39)  Every Jew who accepts Jesus Christ as My Son and the payment for his or her sins enters into My kingdom of God, the same as every Gentile pagan.  Because of Jesus Christ there are no longer any privileged, prized, chosen children.  All men and women who accept Me as their Lord and Savior will enter into My kingdom of God with all of its benefits, blessings and rewards which increase as they increasing seek Me and My righteousness with their entire being.  Their rewards are 100% of the glory of My heaven.  Some people only seek Me with 30% of their being and are blessed with 30% of My blessings.  Others receive 60% because they only seek Me with 60% of their being.  Others seek Me with their entire beings and they receive 100%  of My blessings in their lives on earth and in My heaven. (Matthew 13:3-9)
    All of My blessings are available to you.  When you are intimately acquainted with Me as your Father, My Son and My Holy Spirit, you shine like the sun in the earth because all of the devil's causes of offense have been cast out of you and into the fiery furnace.   My Spirit is available to be your private Tutor in that endeavor. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Your Father of Blessings, Mercy and Compassion  
               

No comments: