Friday, May 28, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM PROPHESIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Peter's synopsis to a crowd of people relating to the phenomenon that happened in the Upper Room when My kingdom of heaven came into the earth to live inside of and surrounding My children of promise who obeyed the command of Jesus Christ and waited for My promise to be manifested in their lives, Peter related to the people the prophesies from David concerning the ministry of Jesus Christ.   First Peter told the men of Israel the miraculous things that I did through Jesus in their midst, which they well remembered.  Then He told about Jesus submitting Himself to His part in My plan for the salvation of the world, His being crucified by evil men, being raised from the dead, and seeing that He could not be contained by the demon of death.   Then Peter quoted David's lament about Jesus, the Lord, going to hell but His not resting there and seeing decay for His body.  (Acts 2:22-27)  Instead, David saw in a vision the Lord Jesus being enraptured from hell eventually into My presence, making known to Him the ways of Life. 
    Peter explained to the men of Israel that David's vision was not related to David, himself but instead was prophesying the sacrificial ministry of Jesus Christ.  He explained that David was a prophet and that part of My oath was that one of his descendants would be on My throne.  In Peter's teaching he said that David was prophesying or foretelling the resurrection of Christ, the Messiah, the fact that He was not left in hell nor did His body know destruction.   He said that Jesus Christ was the One who had been lifted high and He was responsible for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which the men had just observed in all of My glory when the people were all baptized in the Holy Spirit.  Peter told the men that the entire house of Israel needed to realize that I had made Jesus the Christ and Lord, the Messiah, the Jesus whom they had crucified.
    The listening men were stung to the heart by Peter's words and they asked what they must do to be saved.  Peter answered that they must repent and be baptized, every one of them, accepting My will in their lives instead of their continuing to reject My will.   He said that they needed to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and they would receive the gift of My Holy Spirit.   Peter went on in his lecture to assure the people that My promise of the Holy Spirit was for them, their children, and to all who are far off, as many as the Lord invites.  He continued to admonish them with even more speaking, warning them by saying that they needed to be saved from their current sinful generation. (Acts 2:37-39)
     It was Peter's heart-felt and appealing lecture that caused over 3,000 people to be  baptized that day.  The people persevered in praying, and wonders and signs were done through the disciples that day.  The were all united and they included everything in common, selling their possessions and properties in which they distributed all of the profits among the church members.  Day and day they broke bread in the temple with gladness and sincere hearts. They constantly praised God and their numbers increased daily by My power which caused them to escape the death that evil brings. (Acts 2:40-47)
     It was My anointing of Peter with My Holy Spirit that caused Him to speak so clearly and eloquently that caused the hearts of the people to desire to yield themselves to My will  instead of their continuing to do the devil's will in their lives on earth.  It was a new day, a new dawning and a new life for the people who became baptized in the Holy Spirit.  My children of promise were enjoying My heaven in their own lives on earth, which is what Jesus had told the disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10)
    Your Father of Divine Purposes    

No comments: