Wednesday, May 26, 2021

MORE BLESSING SURPRISES

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the last appearance that Jesus Christ made in His last visitation with His disciples after He went to hell for the sins of the world and was raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit, in that appearance He had a specific instruction for them.  It was not reported in specifics by John, Matthew or Mark, but Luke had a clear recollection of His command to them to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to come into their lives.  The faith that it took for the disciples and some of His other followers to obey that command was strong because of all of the warnings that he had given to them about false Christs coming to deceive them.  Were it not for His nail prints in His hands and feet, they might have thought He was one of the false Christs.  But Luke remembered that Jesus had told Him and the other disciples that repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be preached to all nations beginning with Jerusalem. 
   Jesus assured His disciples at their last encounter that He would send what I had promised and so they must remain in Jerusalem until I sent what I had promised, that being that they would be clothed with power from on high as My gift to them of the Holy Spirit.  (Luke 24:44-53)  Matthew hinted of it being power, Mark wrote that they would do miracles, John barely referred to the miraculous event but Luke expounded on it in His gospel and in His writing of the book of the Acts of the Holy Spirit.
    In that book of Acts Luke revisited the events leading up to the phenomenal event of the day of Pentecost.  He wrote even more clearly what He had told the disciples on the day that He ascended into My heaven for the last time.   He wrote that He had shown Himself to them several times after His resurrection from hell and continued teaching them about the kingdom of heaven that was soon coming into their lives on earth.  He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem until they were empowered by My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:3-5)  He said that it was what I had promised to them in the writings of the prophets.  He reiterated to them that John the Baptist had baptized them in water but that in only a few days they would be baptized in the Holy Spirit.  Those disciples were still Jews nationally and they asked Jesus if the event was going to be when I restored nationality to Israel, remembering mainly the teachings of the Pharisees and high priests. (Acts 1:6-7)
    Jesus told the disciples that it wasn't for them to know the times and places things would happen according to My will.   He explained more fully the results that would be obtained for them when they became baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He said that they would receive My heavenly power, forgiveness of sins, supernatural abilities and the spiritual might to perform miracles; plus, they would be My witnesses all over the world.  After He told them My plans for them in being gifted with My power in their lives, He was lifted out of their sight in a cloud and disappeared out of their sight. 
    The disciples went back to Jerusalem from a hill near Jerusalem, all of them in complete agreement with each other and they devoted themselves to prayers, waiting for what Jesus had told them was what I had promised.  His mother, other women and His brothers joined them, along with Matthias who replaced Judas as a disciple. They were all completely obedient to the last command of Jesus, waiting for My promise to become reality in their lives, the mystery they were waiting to experience.  It was well worth for them to patiently wait.  The previous miracles to which they had been patient observers which they saw Jesus Christ perform for three years was being rewarded with the greatest blessing of all.  They became participants in My kingdom of God coming into their lives in the earth, which was the prayer that Jesus had taught them to pray in the beginning of their relationship with Him.  (Matthew 6:10)  When He taught them to pray for it, they had no idea the magnificence that the event would present for themselves.   Everything in their lives became new and enlightened as they became new creatures empowered by Me, as was promised by Me through the prophets and through Jesus Christ.   My heaven became part of their lives on earth as they changed citizenship from an earthly nation into being My children of power in the earth through My Holy Spirit having created new creatures in Christ Jesus when they became inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven though they still lived in the earth.  They became My ambassadors in the earth and witnesses of My power.
    Your Father of Magnificent Surprises 

No comments: