Friday, May 21, 2021

BLESSINGS MULTIPLIED IN DEATH

My Dear Precious Child,
    The blessings that came upon humanity through the life of Jesus Christ when he walked the earth became infinitely multiplied in His death.  The forgiveness of all sins committed by humans, My mercy and compassion becoming available to all people, My power of the Holy Spirit coming into the world to become resident in the lives of people who seek Me and My righteousness in order for those human beings to experience heaven on earth and distribute My love into the earth were all new blessings which were not previously available to humans.  Also, Jesus Christ wrestling away from the devil the authoritative keys to the heavens and the earth happened in hell before Jesus rose from the dead and was catapulted back into the earth to walk 40 days in fellowship with His disciples and other followers.   When He appeared to them again in the earth He told His followers to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to enter into their lives in the earth, which was the long awaited new covenant that was prophesied by the old covenant prophets.  It was Christ living inside of them, the hope of all of My glory being present in their lives on earth.  (Jeremiah 31:31-34; I Corinthians 5:14-17)
    What appeared to be the worse thing that happened in the earth became the most glorious thing that ever happened!  Heaven and earth became united for My children who choose My new covenant of the Holy Spirit to live inside of them.  They give Me authority in the earth through themselves when they begin to hear My instructions and wisdom of the Holy Spirit in their thoughts and when they pray intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit in their prayer room where they individually meet with Me for our spiritual intercourse that takes place one-on-one.  New life is infused into them by Me, just like it was between Jesus and Me when He ministered in the earth, and their concerns and problems are given by them to Me for Me to solve and recreate into blessings where there were only curses.   No other spiritual being can accomplish that.  It's a transformation from evil to good, from the devil's curses to My blessings.  The only way that could ever be accomplished is for Me to live inside of humans and change them into My images in the earth,  just like it was with Adam and Eve at the beginning before they allowed evil to take over the earth.   With the infilling of the Holy Spirit I change them from the inside into My image, and then I change their existence in the earth from cursed to blessed, causing them to shine like the sun in the earth when all causes of demonic offenses are cast out of them and cast into the fiery furnace which I prepared for those demons. (Matthew 13:36-43) 
    Who would believe that that terrible and horrible day when Jesus Christ, who knew no sin,  hung on the cross for all people who have ever sinned?  Who would believe that all humanity would know and celebrate His birth and death in glorious ways forever, the unbeliever as well as the believer?  
    Jesus Christ carried His own cross on which He was crucified, even though He was innocent of all offenses for which He was accused.  He did it for the mistakes, failures, sins, iniquities and transgressions of all of humanity and the world.  Of course the weight of all of those sins pushed Him into hell where He fought the devil and won the battle so that He could restore to My children My spiritual authority in heaven and earth over all of the works of the devil.  (Matthew 28:16-20; I John 3:8)
    Pilate made a placard that said, "The King of the Jews," and hung it on the cross.   The high priests insisted that Pilate make a new one that read, "I said I am the King of the Jews," but Pilate said that he had written what he had written. 
    Before Jesus gave up His Spirit, the soldiers shared His garments, as was prophesied by David.  (Psalm 22:18)  Jesus spotted His mother Mary in the crowd and told her to consider one of the disciples as her son and told the disciple to consider Mary as his mother.
    Jesus was thirsty on the cross and made it known.  The soldiers gave to him a bowl of vinegar laced with hyssop.  After Jesus had received the vinegar, He said, "It is finished," and gave up His Spirit.  What appeared to be tragic and inhumane was actually glorious in their fulfillment of My prophesies which transformed the world forever.
    It was the beginning of My new covenant with people, the covenant of My Holy Spirit in which My Holy Spirit assumed the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth by living inside of people and He has implemented not only the ministry of Jesus but also greater things through people.  It was the beginning of a new heaven and a new earth.  (Isaiah 66:7-22)
   Your Father of a New Covenant

No comments: