Friday, May 7, 2021

BLESSINGS OF ABIDING IN GOD

My Dear Precious Child,
     In the last days of Jesus on earth, He taught explicitly and clearly the keys to your always receiving all of My blessings in your life on earth.  It was in His teachings about My kingdom of God coming into your life in the person of the Holy Spirit where I become your personal tutor, guide and Savior from all of the works of the devil in the earth, in those teachings is contained all of My keys to having My blessings in your life on earth as they are in heaven.   In His sample prayer to His disciples, He prayed that My kingdom would come on earth so that My will can be done on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10) All of His teachings about My kingdom of God coming into your life on earth contain every element and key on how to access My blessings in your life on earth. 
    In the disciple John's teachings about My Holy Spirit, who was Jesus Christ's power source that made it possible for Him to heal the sick and diseased, to cast demons out of people, to raise the dead and to prophesy everything perfectly that was to come into the earth, in those teachings, I told them and you this:  "IF YOU MAKE YOUR GENETIC HOME IN ME (instead of the devil's genetic programming)  AND IF MY WORDS OF WISDOM ARE YOUR CONSTANT GUIDANCE, (instead of the devil's prior guidance) THEN WHATEVER YOU ASK OF ME WILL BE DONE FOR YOU."  He was referring to your choosing to do 100% of the things that I had told you to do through His teachings for three years in relation to your dealings with other people. (John 15:1-7)  In your continuing to choose to do what Jesus told you to do in every circumstance instead of your doing what the demons' past genetic programming of your flesh are tempting you to do, then I am able to do everything that you ask because you have chosen to live by the dictates of My kingdom of God in the earth over living motivated by the devil's kingdom of evil.  Part of that promise of Mine was that all of your prayers will be answered depending upon your continuing to be united with the true Vine, that being Me as your Father of wise words.
     All answers to prayers are contingent on your choosing My ways instead of the devil's old programming of your mind, soul and body.  It's not that I don't want to answer all of your prayers all of the time, because I do; but when you are bound to the devil's programming it's impossible for Me to intervene in your life on earth because the demons have formed a barrier between us and I can neither hear your requests nor can I provide answers to your prayers because you are bound to the devil by being guided by his demons instead of being guided by Me. (Isaiah 59:1-8)
    Before He was crucified, Jesus fully explained to the religious and political leaders that I had always longed to gather Israel like a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but they refused because they were rebellious and arrogant. (Matthew 23:37-39) Unfortunately, the Jews had constantly tried to serve two masters, both the devil and Me.  They depended upon their fleshly praises of Me to gain My favor while all of the time I said that it is taking My advice, wisdom and instructions to heart that caused them to inherit all of My blessings, not their fleshly praises.  I am not an egomaniac father who craves your praises like some earthly fathers.  Instead of craving your praises, I love to praise you for your diligence in taking My words to heart, being convinced that My words form a barrier between you and the devil in the earth which allows Me to answer all of your prayers "IF" you choose Me for your Father and allow My words to lead, guide and direct you instead of the devil's temptations in your mind determining to curse your present and future.  I said "IF" you abide in Me and "IF" My words abide in you that whatever you ask will be done in your life in the earth.
    It all depends on who you choose to be your Heavenly Father.
    Your Father of Great and Wonderful Promises 

No comments: