Saturday, May 15, 2021

BLESSINGS OF ETERNAL LIFE

My Dear, Precious Child,
    After My Son Jesus Christ told His disciples that there was going to come tribulations in their lives because of His mission from Me of going to the cross for the sins of the whole world He spoke directly to Me about His fate as ordained by Me.  He professed to Me that He was agreeable to My means of glorification and magnification for Him.  Then He asked Me that just as I had granted to Him power and authority over all flesh, that I also grant His request for Me to glorify Him so that He could give the Eternal Life that was in Him to everyone whom I had given to follow Him. (John 17:1-2)  He wanted them to have the same power of the Holy Spirit as He had had over the works of the devil in their lives on earth. (I John 3:8)
   Jesus then, in His personal conversation with Me that happened in front of His disciples, He described the meaning of Eternal Life.  He said that Eternal Life is having the powerful insight to know, recognize, perceive, become intimately acquainted with and understand Me, the only true and real God, and likewise to know Him, Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah for whom the Jews were waiting, whom I, Myself had already sent into the world.  Eternal Life is the life source that is in My Holy Spirit who impregnated Mary and then anointed Jesus as the Christ with all of My power and authority in the earth and in heaven.  He, Jesus Christ, assured Me, His Father, that He had completed the work on earth for which He had been called by Me to do by the power of eternal life that was resident in Him which came from the Holy Spirit. (John 17:3) 
    In His personal conversation with Me in front of His disciples, Jesus Christ assured Me that He had made My name real to the disciples and that He had revealed My very Self, My real Self, to the people that He had given to Me in the world.  Jesus professed that those people had previously been Mine and that I had given them to Him.  He said that they had obeyed and kept My Word spoken through Him, at last understanding that everything that I had given to Him had belonged to Me previously because the words that I had given to Him to teach them previously they had received and had come to know that He came from My presence, knowing that I did send Him.  Jesus confessed to Me that He was praying for the people whom I had given to Him, not praying for the world but praying for the people whom I had given to Him because they belonged to Me.  (John 17:9-11)
    In His love for His disciples, Jesus assured Me that He would no longer be in the world, but His disciples would still be in the world because He was coming to Me, per My plan, and He asked Me to keep His disciples safe in the knowledge of Me so that they would be One just like He and I are One.   He reminded Me that when He was with His disciples that He had preserved them in My name, that He had guarded them and protected them and that not one of them had perished except one, Judas who was to betray Him so that scripture would be fulfilled. (John 17:12; Psalm 41:9)
    Jesus told Me that He was coming to Me and that He was saying the things He was professing while He was still in the world so that His joy would be full, perfect and complete in His disciples, delighting in them so that His own enjoyment would be perfect in the souls of those disciples when they would have His own gladness filling their hearts after My kingdom came into their lives on earth.   He prayed this personal, intimate prayer for His disciples and followers so that their joy would be full and His joy would be complete in His fulfilling His destiny. (John 17:13) 
    His concern for His own friends, His disciples, was flowing from His heart of love that was in His own life because of My concern for Him and His fulfilling of His destiny, which was to die for the sins of the whole world.  He was not revealing any concern for Himself at this time, only concern for His friends who were His disciples whom he had grown to love with My love.  The depth of the Love found in Jesus Christ and also in My love for Him and His followers is amplified in these scriptures which are found in Jesus Christ's personal prayers to Me asking Me to protect His friends and asking Me to provide My power and authority for them.
    The intimate feelings of the heart of Jesus Christ were revealed in His personal prayers between Us before His destiny was complete.  He didn't want to leave anything undone before He left the world to complete My plan for the salvation of the world.  My love for humanity was revealed in His personal prayer between Us.
    Your Father of Love and Care

No comments: