Monday, May 10, 2021

BLESSING FACILITATORS


My Dear Precious Child,
     After Jesus told His disciples and other followers that He didn't want their hearts to be troubled by what He was telling them about His having to die on the cross and go to hell for the sins of the whole world where He  would retrieve from the devil the authority to heaven and earth that the devil had stolen from Adam and Eve, He told them that things were going to happen that were going to be thrilling after tribulation and trouble flooded the earth because of His crucifixion.  One of the first things that He told them was that in My house there are many houses and that He was going to prepare a place for them.  Then they did not realize that their own bodies were going to be the temples of My Holy Spirit where I Myself would live in the earth.  Their spiritual understanding was not ready to receive that truth.  (Jeremiah 31:33; 32:38; John14:2)  
    Jesus Christ was telling the disciples that He and I are One, that He is in Me and I am in Him, as an example of My having many dwelling places, some in the earth.  At that time they did not fully realize that He would actually live inside of them when they became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  After it happened in their lives, they knew it and treasured Him. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Yet, when He was preparing them for the events, they had no clue and kept asking questions of Him.  In comparison to what would happen to them, Jesus told His disciples that It was Me who did the marvelous works through Him, not His flesh.  That is when He told them something that they really had trouble believing.  He told them that they would do greater works than Him.  Their human minds were completely confused at that point to think that they would be able to even do the same things that He did in the earth, let alone do greater things.  They did not know that they would be able to cast the demons into the fiery furnace after they cast them out of people which He had not been able to do previously because He did not have the keys to hell at that time.   That was one of the greater things that they were going to be able to do. (John14:12)
    Jesus Christ, My Son in human flesh, gave great honor and tribute to My Holy Spirit when He told His disciples that He is the Spirit of Truth and that He was only with them at the time of His ministry, but that He would live in them.  (John 14;17)  The minds of the disciples were operating in overload at the time from thinking that I would live inside of them and be their God from the inside.  He assured them that He was not going to leave them orphans, that He would come back to them after the crucifixion.  He told them that when He was not with them that they must realize that He was in Me and I was in Him and I was in them.
    Even in His glorious promises that day about the coming into the earth of My Holy Spirit to live inside of them, He still told them that it was contingent upon their obeying His later command to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to become reality.  He said that if they loved Him that they would keep that command and do it.  (verse15)  He said that He would ask Me and I would give to them the Holy Spirit who would live in them forever. (verse 16)  Jesus could not stop giving honor and tribute to My Holy Spirit.
    Again Jesus Christ told His disciples and loyal followers that they MUST keep His commands.  In fact, Jesus told them that the people who truly loved Him would keep His command and do what He commanded, and then Jesus told them that He would manifest Himself to them, that He would make Himself clearly seen by them and make Me real to them.   Judas asked Jesus how He was going to reveal Himself to them.  Jesus told Judas that if a person really loved Him that that person would obey His command and I would make Myself real to that person.   He made it perfectly clear that there were people who did not love Him who would not keep His commands. He made it clear that He gave those teachings while He was with them, but when the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, came that He would teach them all things because He came from Me.  He told them that My Holy Spirit would even bring to remembrance what Jesus had taught them and make it clear to their understanding.  (John 14:15-21)
    Jesus Christ told His disciples and followers that He was leaving His peace with them, a peace that the world cannot give, so they must not be afraid.  He said that they must stop allowing themselves to be agitated, disturbed and they must not permit themselves to be fearful and intimidated.  He assured them again that even though He was going away that He would soon come back to them.  He told them that they should be glad that He was leaving them because He was coming to Me and that I am greater.  He referred to the fact that I was greater because I was not in human flesh.  (John 14:22-31)  
   Then Jesus revealed to His followers that the devil, the prince of the world, was coming  but that the devil had no power over Him.  He reminded them that the devil was coming to do things to Him but that He was doing what I commanded Him to do.   Jesus added that He was in full compliance with My design for the salvation of the world.  
    My children are in error when they do not give the honor, tribute and praise to the Holy Spirit that Jesus gave to His Spirit of Truth.  He went into great detail about what was to happen to you when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you.  That is when you become My child.  When you become baptized in My Holy Spirit you become a member of My family, endued with My power in the earth to govern your part of the earth with My power and ability of the Holy Spirit.  You become supernatural, eventually possessing all of the wisdom and knowledge that Solomon possessed, and even more if you seek Me with your whole heart.  I make you caretaker over your portion of the earth with a servant's attitude and 100% of My blessings become yours when you seek Me with your whole heart.
    The results are too beautiful for human words.  In your intercessory prayers you allow Me to sent the demonic offenders into the fiery furnace and you begin to shine in the earth like the sun. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Give the proper respect, love and praise to My Holy Spirit, the same that you give to My Son.  My Holy Spirit continued the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth when Jesus came to sit down with Me in My heaven.  My Holy Spirit does every work of Mine in the earth.  I said that He is Lord of the earth when you allow Him to be. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    Your Father of Power   

No comments: